PIc of the prettiest little girl ever

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jens2angels, Jun 21, 2007.

1. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

I put my new fave pic of my daughter on her 4th birthday on the 9th on my profile. I just think she looks so pretty in it! Not that she doesn't otherwise of course!
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

she is cute...she has my hair when i was little except more hair and darker than mine was...

call me sometime...

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Little Gal! I can see some mischief in thoes eyes! Tell her Happy Birthday from us,,,,,,,My Girls are all Grown up,,,,Miss them so!,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,Sisland
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Yep, you're right. She's one of the prettiest girls ever!

Nancy B
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Your daughter is Gor-jus!

6. kriket

kriket New Member

Looks like a little model. She is sooo cute!!!

7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Here is a birthday cake and candle for Brooklynne to blow out, even if it is past her birthday I am sure. Wow, 4 years old. My oldest daughter is 44 and the baby son is 33. Then there are 3 in between (2 years apart). I wonder now how I survived al those years but most of it was fun even though hectic !!

Enjoy them while they are little they grow much to fast. My oldest grandson is 17, same as your nephew Cody I think or is it a year younger?

Hugs and blessings to you and your great family !

8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

is absolutely lovely.

9. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

She's adorable!! Makes me smile just to look at her. What a cutie pie! Lucky you...sigh....I wonder if I'll ever get any grandkids????
  10. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

She looks just like a precious doll!

11. jole

jole Member

Bet she looks just like her mother!! She's beautiful! And yes, auntie, it's okay to try to take some credit...my kids do it all the time!
  12. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

What a little cutie pie!!!!! You must be so proud.

13. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I have the "cutest little boy" for your prettiest little girl!

My Grandson Cohen is so darn cute I can't stant it!:)

I do have his picture in my profile .....but it is over a year old ALREADY!

As soon as I get a new battery for my digital camera I will post a new picture of my sweet guy;)

maybe we can set them up on a blind date ( in about 15 years tee hee)

14. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

What a cutie pie!! My granddaughter will be 4 in July. Her pic is in my profile with my new puppy.

Aren't they just so precious at this age!!! Enjoy your children each and every day!!!!
  15. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

I used to get told all the time when she was a baby that she looked like the Gerber baby. My son is a little cutie patootie too (not that I'm biased, but you should see the boy flirt!). Brooklynne is every bit the girly girl and she will tell you straight out ,she is MOMMY'S girl!

She's even started taking care of me if I'm more sore than normal. She'll bring me pillows or come and give me kisses and ask me if I'm ok. It's really sweet.

Amazing how totally awful they can be one second and just melt you like sugar the next.
  16. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I see mischief in those eyes.

Hello to a fellow Michiganian.

JEANSKI New Member

Shes not pretty...she is beautiful. What an angelic face! I am not one to gush over kids usually, but she is so precious!
  18. JLH

JLH New Member

I can't see her! All I see is part of a hot air balloon that has an "M" on it!

No picture of a pretty little girl!!!!!!!!!