PIC XMAS TREE DECORATED

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Dec 9, 2005.

1. darude

darude New Member

A bit fuzzy but you get the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing a picture-- what a great idea!

jennypee
  3. darude

darude New Member

to see other decorations and what we can manage to do[This Message was Edited on 12/09/2005]
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Thanks for sharing mine goes up this weekend.

My whole tree is done in teddy bear ornaments.

Sue
  5. darude

darude New Member

Take pic of bears
  6. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

WOW, I useally dont care for white trees, but I must say WOW, what a beautiful tree that is!!!!!

Lena
  7. darude

darude New Member

Will take a better pic soon clearer
  8. darude

darude New Member

Just puts up at our place. Already has lights on and she bought really beautiful ornaments
  9. shelbo

shelbo New Member

What are they made of!? Love Shelbo
  10. darude

darude New Member

Curtains have a topper that goes over but have to take down because of tree.
  11. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Beautiful tree! Mine is white also, but it's one of those all-white, pre-lit with all white lights... but... it has no needles on the tree, so it just looks like a white tree skeleton. lol

I loved it when I found it, and had it for 3 years now, but next year I'm going to get a new one, I hope. I went back to liking the ones with needles. hehe
    Most people don't like the kind I have, and I'm getting tired of it myself now. I will take pics and add to my profile, too, once I get it finished.

I was reading your bio, and you might want to change your birthday..... I didn't know there were 20 months in a year.
    lol

Hugs!
    Starr
  12. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Starr, I believe other countries put the day then the month and year. Of course you were probably just teasing and already knew that.

Love your tree! I love Christmas!

Linda
  13. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

No, Linda, I didn't know that! DUH, me! lol

I should've guessed something like that, though..... that's how the military does it, I think....

Yes, I was just teasing..... but I thought it was a typo! Or a brainfog moment... lol

Sorry, darude!

Hugs!
    Starr
  14. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Will you come do mine?

How tall is that tree?

Hugzz,
    Greenbean
  15. darude

darude New Member

We do it that way thats why they call us lymies! Perhaps a Lymie in more ways than one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe
    [This Message was Edited on 12/09/2005]
  16. JLH

JLH New Member

How beautiful! Very festive looking! We just got a new 7 ft. tree and it looks amazing compared to our old one that we threw out last year!

Holiday Hugs,
    Janet
  17. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That is just beautiful, I had a small white tree years ago and I really loved it. I have a fiberoptic one now. On Martha Stewart last week she had a white one with gold ornaments. It was gorgeous too. It was one of her products from Kmart. I never used to watch her show but I have started the last few monthes and I really love it.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/10/2005]