Picture added to my profile..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, Feb 15, 2006.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Hi I finally added my picture to the profile. I have lost weight since this picture, but don't have updated photo.

This is my Havanese when she was a baby....
    [This Message was Edited on 02/16/2006]
  2. splooofy

splooofy New Member

What a nice picture of you and your baby. You look great in this picture. Such a pretty lady!

Hugs Splooofy
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks for adding your face to your name...You look like a nice lady and love your pooch! Sue
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

It is good to meet you! I mean see the face we are speaking to. :) It really helps me to put a face with a name. Especially so... when I pray for that person.

I guess I will get up the nerve to put my mug shot back on soon!!! I am just aging so fast lately...but I guess I have to accept that....it sure isn't going to get any better.

Such a cute baby pup...too.

Mari
  5. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Thanks for sharing! That furbaby of yours is TOO CUTE!

Oh, and just exactly WHERE did you need to lose weight? You look great!

Hugs!
    Starr
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

PVLady,
    You look lovely. I can't imagine you needed to lose any weight. I had my photo on my profile, but took it off to put my cat on there for a bit.

What a cute little dog! Aren't pets just the best help to us in the world? I think they give more to us than we can ever give back to them.

I love your hair too. It really looks beautiful! I wish I had thicker hair so I could wear it like yours.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. snuggle

snuggle New Member

It is nice to finally see your face.

It seems we have a few things in common. I also have a maltese. Her name is popcorn cuz she gets so excited she pops.

I also see Dr. Holtorf. I just posted what my last labs were. I am starting on Heprin but my previous ulcer might be getting in the way. Or I am herxing? Has it been cold here lately or is it just me? I live in Mission Viejo. I would love to go for a walk at your favorite beach. I have gone to each beach from Dana point to Huntington. I love walking on the beach. I was also wanting to go to the arbouratum near you. Have you been? It looks lovely. Sorry if it seems as tho I have been lurking, but it seems that by the time I find and read any posts on the fcc i am too exhausted to post. I have been meaning to say hi for so long since we are neighbors and both see Dr. Holtorf.
    Michelle and Popcorn
  8. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Actually I am not seeing Dr. Holtorf. Maybe at one time I thought about it. How are you doing with him?

I live in PV. I went to the abouratum a while back, and was disappointed. They could do alot more, but it is pretty unkempt in my opinion.

When I am feeling better maybe we can walk. I don't usually walk the sand, etc. I am lazy, I drive by the ocean over here, ha ha. I drive to the whale watching area also.

Thanks for writing

9. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Thanks everyone...
  10. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Havanese is the breed. These are very rare dogs originally from Havana Cuba. After Castro came along, most were killed. Fortunately, a few breeders brought them to the US and other countries and continued breeding them.

They are hard to find, but lovely little dogs. Really sweet! I have such a cute picture I want to post of her.

She was looking at her backside in the mirror, so funny!! these dogs have very short back legs.

When she had to learn to go down stairs she would turn around and go down backwards because of her short back legs. So smart... She eats carrots, fruits and vegs - and dog food. A great dog.

11. snuggle

snuggle New Member

The arberatum in Santa Anita is beautiful. It is where the house and plane arriving scene were filmed. I want to go to Huntington Gardens also.

I do seem to be getting better from seeing Dr Holtorf. Although I am not following all the medical protocol because I need to take a more natural approach due to chemical sensitivities. I am herxing right now on the heprin. I guess it shows me how bad I used to be.

OOps my baby is a maltese aka dust mop. She is full of it.

Nice to meet a neighbor, Michelle
  12. Bambi

Bambi New Member

sooo cute! I can't see where you needed to lose weight but we can see it on ourselves better I think. Thank
    you for sharing. I can't put a picture on with this machine I use but it might blow up the site anyway!
    LOL! Bambi
  13. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your wee dog is a sweetheart.

Look at the sunshine all around you - I'm SO jealous.

love
    Rosie
  14. Inishfree

Inishfree New Member

Hi PV Lady,

You responded a few days ago to my message about my frustration w/Rheumatologists etc.

You suggested I start my own business. I was a Travel Agent but I never liked doing that kind of work...too many demands....too much followup...little profit. However, I am speaking with a company now that I can work for from home. (Selling a product line that I feel will help me and my condition). Thanks for putting the thought back into my head. I hope I do ok.

I also have a small dog, Ned. He is a 7 mo. West Highland Terrier and he is a treasure.

Thanks, Joan

I am EDITING this because I clicked on the wrong ICON. I wanted the clapping Smiley Face....Please Forgive this dumb error!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/21/2006]
  15. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Thanks everyone who responded. Joan, I wish you luck on your new business. You will probably do well!!!