picture finally posted!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinkstar, Nov 5, 2005.

1. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

just note.. my hair is bright pink.. and the pic is a LIL BIT blurry... so anyone who is objective to bright colors.. don't look... :]
    -Lauryn
  2. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I love your hair! If I were 30 years younger, I'd be goin pink or purple or some other fun color. I guess the next fun color I will have is blue!

Katy
  3. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Lauryn,

Oh my god I love it. My oldest daughter is 16 and if she ever saw that pic she would want her hair that way. Her favorite color is pink and she keeps trying to put pink hi-lights in but her hair is a brown so they keep coming out more red then pink. That is just too cool.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I used to teach high school English, and pink was a very popular color for hair! (-:

I must say you wear it well!

Hope you have a great day, and thanks for posting your picture. It brought back many happy memories.

Sue
  5. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

Hi Lauryn,

Love the picture. The pink looks good on you. It's true, you are too young to have this stupid problem.

I'd post one, but the only one I have of just me is a headshot and has my name plastered all over it.
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

lovely photo and your hair is wonderful.

My closest friend has a piercing studio and she has pink through her blonde hair, she's 50 next year. lol.

love
    Rosie
  7. Bambi

Bambi New Member

that shade of pink? I'm home all the time anyway, I may be 57 but I'm not dead yet and don't want to die an old stodge. Noone sees me much unless I go out for the mail and my doctor would love to see me having some fun!
    WHY not!
  8. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

that is what i use to get it this color... i bleach first, then apply the dye... let it sit for an hour... and then rinse.. and it lasts for like a month or longer...

i know i am young to have this disease.. but i guess we all have hardships.. and this is just mine to bare..

i like nin too... i am more into synthpop though.. like VnVNation, Cruxshadows, Tumor, Apoptygma Bezerk, Beborn Beton, etc etc etc.. good ole german industrial... :]

i am trying my best to stay positive throughout all of this... i will get a new pic as soon as i redye my hair... it has been blonde for awhile as i needed to work... but now that i cannot work, i am going to put blue streaks throughout it... i think i will wait until after thanksgiving though so my mom doesn't have a coronary lol! but actually, i will have my license photo retaken soon and i will definately have some form of blue in my hair! =] and if anyone asks, i will say i want to match my handicapped plackard!!! heh!
  9. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I love the pink.
  10. Jillmom23

Jillmom23 New Member

I love it!!!

I have to agree with sfrazier. If my 16 year old daughter saw this I would be in BIG trouble!!! She has been begging me to let her get purple highlights. My husband would kill me!!! LOL

She also wants to get a piercing. She wants it in two different places on her face. Once again my hubby would KILL me!!!

We did let her get a tatoo for her last birthday. It's on her back. And she also has her belly button pierced. Boy did both of those take a lot of begging to get my hubby to say yes.

We also live right outside of downtown Pittsburgh. My daughter is thinking about going to the Art Institute when she graduates. She is very much into the artsy stuff. She loves to paint & draw.

Take Care,
    Jill

11. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

what part are you guys in? i can dye her hair for you! :] i do have purple dye here... hehe
  12. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I love your hair. Really cute. I notice we have the same birthday. Only I'm lots older.

Cathy
  13. Jillmom23

Jillmom23 New Member

in the Crafton/Ingram area. And April would LOVE it if you would dye her hair purple! LOL