Picture Frenzie==Ok,,,Im in too

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Feb 21, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Think i posted this one before but for new folks,,,this is Me!,,,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 02/21/2008]
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Yea! You are in on the picture frenzie too. You have very pretty eyes. They look blue, am I right? So glad to see you! Kim :)
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

How about an action shot? Like you baking all those cookies.

Yes, you posted the pic before. You look very thoughtful.

I was thoughtful once, several years ago. Didn't last too long.

4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Great to see you!!! You don't look too frozen!
    Like the short hair cut, my hubby was bugging me to cut mine short again.
  5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Yea! I love this.
    You DO look like Jamie Lee Curtis - who is beautiful by the way.:)
    Thanks for posting - I think it's so fun.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Everyone!!,,this makes a person feel good!!,,,,I'll try and get one up here with all the kids too!,,,,,,

Roc,,yes i'm a very (To Much) Thoughtful person!,,,,,,,,,Meaning i worry about everything!

Kim Yep my eyes are Blue!,,,,,,,,Misty,,,Not frozen yet!,,,,,lolol,,,,,,Janalynn,,,Molly,,Thanks! Wish i had Jamie's Money! i'd throw us all a big ummmm Get Togeather!!
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Short hair is soooo much easier to take care of! I've just had it for the last year and love it!,,,,,,if your husband doesn't mind thats a plus!,,,,,,,,,Sis
  8. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Yeah Sis, I love your picture and can now see you when i post you or chat with you.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

It's fun seeing everyones photos! Looks like your girl is a hunter! Thats great! a very good sport to be involved in! Alot of people where i live love it too! P.S. she's cute too!,,,,,,,,Sis
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks! Yes We want a photo of you my dear! I'll have Lucky take one of me!,,lolol!,,,,S
  11. ckball

ckball New Member

I remember you too! Love the short hair and gorgeous blue eyes. My hair is shorter now. I go threw cutting it short, let it grow out like the pic of me and cut is short again.

When are you going to make me and Mystic and others some gluten free chocolate chip cookies?? Thank for pic posting idea it is fun to see everyone-Carla
  12. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thanks for the compliment about my daughter. I did have mine up, but i wanted to show off my kids too. LOL

Janalyn is right, you do look Jamie Lee Curtis. She is beautiful and one of my favorite actresses all the way back to the movie Halloween. Do you remember those???
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

The short hair is a thing for me now! I think about letting it grow back and then it's just alot more work everyday!,,,,,

this haircut is easy just a little dab of shampoo and Cond,,,,then a quick blow dry and a 1 minute curling iron session and i'm done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh yeah and hair spray!,,,,,,lolol,,,,,,,,guess there is some work to it!,,,,Hmmmmm have to do some research on the cookie thing!

Fmm: your gals are gorgeous!,,,,It's fun to have different personalities,,i have a 21-25-28 year old's now,, all girls too,,,,,,all 3 different ,,,thanks for the compliments! I always thought Jamie lea was a loud mouth,,,,Sorry!lolol,,,but a fantastic actress!,,,,,,,yep,, Halloween shows! they were fun!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  14. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I think you should keep your hair like that, it looks great on you.

Wow, you have three girls. Aren't they so much fun........and expensive, WOW. My husband loves it too. Good thing we have 3 bathrooms. LOL
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]