Picture HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chopindog, Nov 9, 2005.

1. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I keep trying to put pictures on my profile but they keep cooming up huge. Any suggestions to make it smaller? (check profile, I'm the blond) Help!!!!! Joy
  2. chopindog

chopindog New Member

Thanks! Yes your picture is as big as mine, but neither of them are normal picture size. I was wondering if there was someway to make it normal picture size. It's just weird to have such a huge picture of my face up there like that! This picture was from a year ago in July before I got the meningitis and ended with the mono and then the CFIDS/FM.Seems like ten years ago! Since this I have put on 20 pounds, and in a moment of complete brain fog decicided to dye my hair black. I am still working on getting my blond back. BIG MISTAKE!!! I have not let anyone take a picture of me since I got sick. I just can't stand to see what I look like in a picture. But oh yes I was larger than life before this DD. If I could only have half of that back. You have a very handsome dog! I am a poodle girl myself. Thank god for animals, they sure do brighten up your life! Love,Joy

[ advertisement ]