Picture in my profile, my beautiful daughters OT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Just wanted to show you what gets me up in the mornings. My beautiful daughters.
    My daughters are Allysa (16 will be 17 in December)- the one in light green.
    Then Amber the one in Maroon (15 will be 16 in December)
    They are a year and 19 days apart.
    this was taken last June for their prom.
    Wanted to share.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/09/2005]
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your daughters are very beautiful.

You must be very proud of them.

Rosie
  3. Meekah

Meekah New Member

No wonder you get up in the morning!!! They are beautiful, you must be sooooo proud! They look like princesses, so you must be a Queen!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Your Daughters are very Beautiful and a very good reason to get up each morning...

As others have said..You muct be very proud and you should be.

Thanks for sharing..
    Hugs
    Bluerose
  5. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Thank you and I am very proud of them.
    By the way my birthday is alos in December the 6th, my oldest daughter is the 8th and the youngest the 27th. We love December.
    Actually I look forward to it being over with all the birthdays and Christmas and my dad's b-day is the 15th of December and my wedding anniversary is the 17th of December too.
    I must love stress because I created alot around that month getting married and having babies all in that month. LOL, Oh we'll it makes life exciting.

Thank you for letting me share my family with you.
  6. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

What fun to have your kids so close to you in age. It must be fun to go shopping and do things together.

My daughter's is the 6th also, and I'm the 7th of Dec.
    I've always said that we walk to the beat of a different drum!
  7. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

The kind of girls that just have that natural 'inside and out' kind of beauty!

I'm sure my mom would trade me & my tattoos ANYDAY for ones that looked so nice! ;)
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You all look the same age to me. I had to go back and read your post again to figure out which one was you. Love your blue dress. You all look so wonderful!

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. auntcon

auntcon New Member

How pretty I love how Allysa's hair is fixed.

I have a 15 yo dau she went to the prom in May and I was so ahooohooohooo proud. ;-D

Her Birthday is Dec 4 and Jake's is Nov 18 almost 3 yrs apart. It's really difficult because we can't possible share the skating or ice rink for a party for all of their friends rolling my eyes... this year is sweet 16...
    (long sign)

My sister's birthday is on Christmas day. (and her anniversary is on New Year's Eve) goofy
  10. lease79

lease79 New Member

Beautiful pic, thanks for sharing :D