Picture in my Profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Feb 26, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I just posted a pic. of my "Blue Girls" roses that I had in my garden two years ago. All these gorgeous blooms are on one big branch. I have to admit these are my absolute favorite tea roses.
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I love them!!!
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

They are just Beautiful! Love Roses and any other fresh flower!,,,,Very Nice! wish i could smell them!,,,,,lolol,,,,,,Sis
  4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

What a unique color. They are absolutely captivating!
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your roses are such a beautiful color/ or should I say shades.

Love them.

6. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

They are sooo beautiful! I can just about smell their fragrance! I love Roses!

It's very cold here today. Had cold rain yesterday. Today the temperature is falling and 18 degrees tonight! Man, I NEEDED to see these Roses! Thank you for posting them.

Hugs, doloresf1
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

Those are beautiful!

Thanks, nice to see a breath of spring literally!

Right now my daffodils are blooming, and (others') camelias are, still... I never have been able to grow a camelia darnit!

8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

They would go just nicely in my bathroom also. Perfect colors for almost anywhere in my house !

Thanks for sharing.,

9. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Unfortunately, this rose doesn't have much scent. I have a very dark red rose that is the same way.

Hopefully, this year I will have more wonderful blooms to share. I've been fighting with Japanese beetles the past few summers and I hope I win! LOL. The rotten little buggers pry open the rose and get inside and eat the entire inside of my rose. Plus, they manage to do a lot of damage in one day so I must stay vigilant!
  10. springwater

springwater Active Member

Those roses are gorgeous! Thanks for posting and pls keep the pics comingin as your garden starts to bloom

God Bless