Picture Of Grandbaby;

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jordane, May 22, 2007.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi All,
    I know I am bragging about my grandbaby,again!!:>)

But this is so cute,he has been trying for wks to get his toes in his mouth.
    He finally got it!!! Looks like we are disturbing his wrk!!!

We have to get as MUCH joy as we can out of life!!!Especially when we all on here are usually feeling pretty yukki; sick, in pain; bone tired.

So I get my joy from my grandsons!!! My oldest GB.is 6,the baby here is 8mths.
    They are my sunshine!!!

Have a **good** day!!!
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

What a Beautiful boy! it's fun when they get the toes in the mouth and then talk baby talk at the same time!,,,,,,,No Grand babies Here eighter :(

Still waiting although there is potential,,,My Middle gal got married last june so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sisland
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

He is too cute.

4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

He is a definate opposite(sp?) to his big brother.Which I think is good.He will be his own little man.

He just started rolling, not crawling, guess this gets him where he is going faster.:>)

I dont get to see them as much as I would like.My daughter is afraid of me getting so sick again.

But I think there is *nothing* like a child to bring happiness and to let you forget about these D*m* Dix's,for a little while!!

Hope you ALL are having a *good* day!!!
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your little grandson is beautiful, you're a lucky lady.

6. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Lol I LOVE my grandbabies. My SIL,is tickeled blue,our sweet baby just started saying Da Da.Just in time for fathers Day!!!

Have a *good* wknd!!!
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Jordane,

I have 8 grandchildren ages 17 to 3. I cannot believe that one is already almost an adult, or at least they say so when you turn 18 (-: !!

He is so cute. What is his name? If you mentioned I I didn't see it.

Would you believe that I have 4 girls and one boy and then the grankids are just the opposite, all boys but 1.

Granni (Marilyn)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2007]
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

You have lots of Grandbabies!!! No I do not remember giving his name,sorry!!

Have Jonah Larry Adrian F. Our little grandbaby,the picture here.

His big Brother; Jacob Lorenzo Alexandra F. Our bigboy sweetie.

Those are some names for them to write,lol!!!

Having grandchildren is a LOT different than when mine were small.I have more patience,and enjoy them differently than I did back when. Not saying I didnt have fun with my kids,it is just different.
    Know what I mean???

Have a *good* day!!,
  9. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

So cute! I have one grandchild and I know how precious they are! You can never brag too much about babies!!!
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Love him and enjoy him...such a blessing.

Thanks for sharing him with us.

11. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Mollystwin & Fivesue,

No I do not mind sharing pictures!!!