Picture of my dog asking for forgiveness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kriket, Jun 4, 2007.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Look at this, Is this pitiful or what? When he does something and gets into trouble he will rare up on his hind legs,turn his paws inward,put them together and begs for your forgiveness. He is too smart.

It's hard not to just scoop him up and love on him. He's got it figured out, and it works.

[This Message was Edited on 06/04/2007]
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Ok, he's forgiven! I'd cave, too.

Stop and smell the puppies!
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Man our pets are such manipulators eh?
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

OMG! Thats so cute! They are so so Smart!,,,,,,,,sis
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

That is way too cute- thanks for the laugh. They know how cute they are-Carla
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What a cutie; pretty smart.

7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm laughing too hard to type!!!!!!!!

Nancy B
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how could we deny any forgiveness to that beauty of a doggy.
  9. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

He is so precious!!! He could get away with anything!!!
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

What a ham! Sweet dog.

11. kriket

kriket New Member

He is eating a frozen popsicle as I am typing this. He's been pretty good today.

He is the dog that my fiance found in the woods while hunting. Crockett(that's his name) came from Davy Crockett National Forest and was homeless running around yelping for someone to find and help him,so my fiance rescued him.

He could be thanking God for a blessing too!!!!

12. kriket

kriket New Member

Ahhhh!!!! Yea, it does break my heart that people just dump off such precious animals. I just recently took in a stray cat. I named it Sunshine. She is grey with an orange face, so when I look at her she reminds me of the sun.

She is very unique looking. I honestly thought it was a male!! WRONG!!! She is now very pregnant. So before long, I will be posting little newborn kitten pictures. I'm excited.

I will give Crockett a big hug and smootch.

Crockett ate a whole pack of weinies when my fiance got him back to the camp area. He was starving and one of his eyes was completely chalky looking. That all cleared up after he got some nutrition down him.

13. sues1

sues1 New Member

Looks like he is praying..thanks......Susan
  14. kriket

kriket New Member

He can be a TOOT!!!!!!!!!!