Picture of new grandchild

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CanBrit, Apr 23, 2006.

1. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Hi All:

My third grandchild, Christopher, was born on April 14th at 10am. My husband and I (after a horrible 7 hour drive) arrived to meet him. He made all the discomfort of travel go away. He is 8 hours old in the picture

I spend the last week helping my daughter and her husband with my other two grandson's (6 and 4) and left them with a full freezer of suppers. My daughter took me out shopping four days after she had the baby. I guess giving birth is her second calling after nursing.

I flew back home on Friday night. 1 hour flying is much better than 7 hours driving!

Can't wipe the smile off my face.

Regards,

Eileen
  2. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Brody is absolutely gorgeous. What fantastic blond curls. My heart goes out to you with your struggles. Life is sometimes so tough. My best to you and your family.

Eileen
  3. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

How do I get to see the pic? Do I have to go to your profile?
  4. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Just double click on my profile name (Canbrit) and it will take you to my profile.
  5. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

I've never heard of the dye for lashes. I find sometimes my eyes are sore and dry and I hate putting anything on them.

6. whoachief

whoachief New Member

Congratulations Grandma!!! He is beautiful. I'm going to be a grandma for the first time in October & I can't wait!
  7. Congrats! He is adorable. It makes me wish I could have another grandbaby, they do grow up so fast. I have 2 grand-daughters and 2 grandsons and love them all so much. But there is nothing like cuddling a newborn baby.
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

That is one precious picture..

Congratulations,

Nancy B.
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Showers of Blessings!

Such a beautiful family!

You all look so happy...and I am so happy for you all!

Love, Mari

10. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

He is adorable, Congratulations!

Grandma is beautiful too!

I have 2 grandkids and expecting a new one in October, can't wait.

Granny
  11. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Eileen your daughter is a pretty girl & youre grandson is beautiful he is so adorable.
    You keep that smile on your face you go girl.
    Take care give the baby a kiss from me.
    May god bless you & yours.
    fibrolady37.
  12. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Being a granpa/ma is fun.
  13. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

I hope to be a Mom one day--34 now--I believe I'll get better and be able to attend to a little one.

Enjoy your grandchild--babies r gifts from heaven.

Congrats and great pic of your whole family:)
  14. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

He is a beautiful baby. You and his mother look very happy. There is nothing like a Grandchild. I have a Granddaughter who will be three on July 1, and I will be "Nana" for the second time in November. Congratulations to you.
  15. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

What an adorable baby. I just love babies and always wanted one more but due to my health I wasn't able to and now I have had a hysterectomy so it is out of the question. But I can hardly wait to be a Grandma. My daughter says I will still have to wait for a few years because she and her husband aren't ready to have any children yet. They want to get more stable first.
    Well congratualtions, Pamela
  16. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am not yet thankfully, my son is only 16 yrs. so i hope it off for about 10-15 years...

but when he does make me a grandma it will be enjoyable i am sure...you can have fun with them and spoil them then send them home...

jodie
  17. Jordane

Jordane New Member

To have reason to feel proud.He is a cute little guy.

We have one grandson,and another grandbaby due late october.Cannot wait (neither can the mommy,so sick).

If I can figure out how to put his picture on here.I will gladly show him off!!

Jordane
  18. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

What a sweet baby boy. You have a nice family but don't look old enough for grandchildren. I'm so glad you were there to greet him into the world.

I just got back from Atlanta to visit my family and 10 month old grandson. Time has flown by and his is now more of a toddler than a baby. He just gets sweeter and sweeter.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Love, Mikie
  19. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

The smile hasn't left my face. My daughter is doing so well as are the boys and her hubby. Can't wait for them to come up in the summer.

Today is back to work for me......gotta go.

Thanks again all

Eileen