Pills.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by haras, Nov 7, 2002.

1. haras

haras New Member

Hello everyone my name is Sadie ,i have had Me /Chronic Fatigue for 10 years ,i have good times and bad timed ,always feel better in the Summertime then Depression and weakness come on as the Autumn.
    I have been taking Moor Herbal pills for 4 months now and when i feel good i really feel well .
    I would like to know if any of you have tried this product and did it do you good .
    I was told it takes 9 months for people with Me to feel the benifit ,but they really help me and i overdo things and i am laid up again for about 2 weeks .
    Would like to talk to someone the same age as myself ,i am 55 and live in Glasgow ,Scotland .
    I wish someone could make us all well and back to our complete self again .
    Yours Faithfully Sarah Richardson.
  2. haras

haras New Member

Hello everyone my name is Sadie ,i have had Me /Chronic Fatigue for 10 years ,i have good times and bad timed ,always feel better in the Summertime then Depression and weakness come on as the Autumn.
    I have been taking Moor Herbal pills for 4 months now and when i feel good i really feel well .
    I would like to know if any of you have tried this product and did it do you good .
    I was told it takes 9 months for people with Me to feel the benifit ,but they really help me and i overdo things and i am laid up again for about 2 weeks .
    Would like to talk to someone the same age as myself ,i am 55 and live in Glasgow ,Scotland .
    I wish someone could make us all well and back to our complete self again .
    Yours Faithfully Sarah Richardson.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Sadie, welcome to the board. I am sorry, somehow your post got to the second page without anyone welcoming you. Sometimes this board is moving faster than the speed of light!

I have Fibro, not CFS, but also have 'good days and bad days', that is the story of my life for the last 20 years.

I have not heard of 'Moor Herbals', but if it helps you, thats great. Maybe someone else here can relate to this product.

I do know that since I started taking Magnesium, that my pain is a lot less, and the spasms are mostly gone. But it took a few months for me to really feel the results of this.

I do know that most of all herbals and supplements take longer to feel the effects than standard drugs, the alternatives take longer, but the results are usually good when you do find what works for you. They are not a 'quick fix' by no means.

Its great to have you join us, and hope we hear from you often! Sorry it took so long to respond to your post.

We do have a few members from Scotland, and I hope they see your post and reply to you.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. sapphire

sapphire New Member

I just wanted to welcome you to the board. I also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which I've had for 13 years. I haven't heard of Moor Herbal pills either. Glad you found something that helps. I can't say that I've found that yet. I sure have tried anything and everything.
    I'm 45 and live in Glasgow but in the US. We have the Scottish Highland Games here every year.
    Glad you could join our group. You will learn alot here.
    Hope you feel better soon.

Sapphire