Pinching, limping, spasm's, and venting. . .

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jewelz, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

I was just wondering if any of you get a pinching sensation around your hip leg area??..

This creates a burning feeling and anything touches it its like a raw feeling. Which causes me to go around with a limp.. I get this feeling in my ankles as well.. Almost if the bones are rubbing each other!!

I'll get pains that shoot from my left bottock to the back of my knee area. Afterwards I get horrible muscle spasm's which could be from the fibro.. The spasm's are pretty much everywhere even on the eye brow area, and the toes.

Just had to ask :p

--Huggies--
  2. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

I was just wondering if any of you get a pinching sensation around your hip leg area??..

This creates a burning feeling and anything touches it its like a raw feeling. Which causes me to go around with a limp.. I get this feeling in my ankles as well.. Almost if the bones are rubbing each other!!

I'll get pains that shoot from my left bottock to the back of my knee area. Afterwards I get horrible muscle spasm's which could be from the fibro.. The spasm's are pretty much everywhere even on the eye brow area, and the toes.

Just had to ask :p

--Huggies--
  3. debrastets

debrastets New Member

Have them all over my body!I have so much other things wrong i realy cant tell whats causes what! But my sister has fm too and she has them!
  4. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Dear jewelz..in response, i have the same problem in my right lower butt area. some people think it might be siatica nerve problems. its impossible to sleep and little things like bending over are almost impossible. i only have spasms in my legs. on a previous post i asked if anyone else had this.....we're not alone. i had a neck injury back in 1974 which left me limping , i fractured C5-6 so i have neurological stuff going on any how. my CTscan results hopefully will uncover something. isn't it sad to hope that a dr. actually finds something wrong? good luck to you! take care of yourelf and your butt! Ha! thank you for your response....queenbee69
  5. contessa

contessa New Member

My pain centers around my left hip area, goes into the buttock and then down in a reverse 'C' curve into my thigh. It keeps me awake most nights. Have had it for a couple of years. Can't sleep on that side at all! I'm going to try and get checked for a blood clot possiblity. My brother had one break loose and it killed him. He was only 39 at the time. The reason I suspect Clot is because it's a throbbing pain, which gives me a hint a vein or artery is involved. (Deep Vein Thrombois??) Myofascial and fibro pains on me feel a lot different. They're kinda bruised feeling, all over flu-like and that I'm wearing a wet-suit that's two sizes two small. Have asked doc in past about it but it's been dismissed once too often. I'm tired of the pain. Since I've decided to treat each fibro symptom individually I've gotten a lot farther medically. Still sick, but I don't have to try to figure out what part of the package is broken when the machine quits running for the day.