Pine Cone Extract, Transfer Factor or Earth Dragon Peptides?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Plantscaper, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Would like to hear from anyone who have tried any of these as their T/1//T/2 shifter, as indicated by Dr. Cheney? Pros and Cons?[This Message was Edited on 04/28/2003]
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

about Pine Cone Extract as one of 6 options for Balancing the Immune System..by shifting from Th/2 to Th/1...He, also, mentions Earth Dragon Peptides and I would, also, like to know if anyone has experience with that one as well..

I guess what you are referring to is Pine Bark Extract, which I have also read about, as well as, the grape seed extract..They seem to have great potential for treatment, but what I am looking for, now, is the one of the six treatments, that Cheney says will help balance the immune system..I have found that Olive Leaf Extract does a lot to treat the areas, you mentioned, on that list, too..
    Thanks for sharing...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    ~~Amelia~~
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

This is the first time I have heard of these too on reading Dr Chaney`s article. Found it facinating.

I guess it`s very unlikely someone has tried this yet, as most people rely on their doctor to cure them. I have been thinking of giving grape seed extract to my daughter, to see if it runs the last lap so to speak...

she came out of hospital today after having reconstrustive surgery to her foot.

I shall post to you on Chit Chat to natter about other stuff, in reply to your question about my work.

Love Pat.