Pink patch for weight loss?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Jul 27, 2008.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Has anyone else taken it? One person said she had used it with good results. i dont know about side affects. At least u dont ingest it.
    Please let me know if anyone has used it and had a flare.
    Thank you
  2. kking0412

kking0412 New Member

posted on another thread but I have been using it for 3 months, maybe? down a size or 2. no side effects. healthy stuff in it, 5htp and stuff like that, nothing scary. no effect at all on the cfs/fibro/lyme/etc. just really curbs appetite and cravings. and I bet I am not the only person who has developed a tendency to graze while in bed.....
  3. Aquamarine4

Aquamarine4 New Member

Where do you buy this and how much does it cost?
  4. hensue

hensue New Member

So glad you messaged back! I would like to try that so it doesnt rev u up and you go in a flare?
    Where do we get it?

CSCHMOLL New Member

this sounds great, with all the other depressing things that are happening to me, I have went from a size 6 to a 10 in 8 months, could you let me know where to get this?
    Thanks, Cindy
  6. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Google Pink Patch for Weight Loss and you will find a lot of information.

Looks like it is hoodia. If you get to the right site, you might get a free sample.

I'll put the website in another post by itself in case it doesn't post.

7. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member
  8. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Curb your appetite, appetite suppression, exert more energy (calories) than you take in.

These are all basis for losing weight.

But when you are on medication, eating more is not necessarily the reason you gain weight!

I started gaining weight when I first went on depression medication years ago. My weight has stayed the same even though I have tried different medications for depression, started taking more medications for Fibro and HBP, tried different exercise programs, and stopped eating sugar and fast food. I tried Alli (resuls in a different post).

So why do I still weigh the same?

Take away my medication for depression and nobody would like the person who was left.

Thanks, Lillie