Pinky 1234 Again....:o)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinky1234, Aug 4, 2006.

1. pinky1234

pinky1234 New Member

Thanks for all the welcomes. I forgot to say that my babies are 3 Shih Tzu's, 3 Shih Tzu, Poodle mixes and One Toy Poodle who is almost 12 yrs old and acts younger than all the others. AND of corse the little 8 week old Boxer/Puggle mixes I have up for adoption. I find it hard to trust people when it comes to adopting out puppies. Some of them are very dishonest. ITs a shame.
    Anyway, I use to groom dogs full time but now I can't because of my illness. I groom my own when I get a good day. Too expensive to have anyone else do it. I miss grooming very much. Maybe some day..... Nice to meet everyone.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you aren't going to have them say i neglect animals and abuse them..
    my father is proof of that...threw a cat outside that hit a tree, all because this cat pooped on the floor....by the door...it had leukemia...can't remember if we knew at that exact time...he shot a doberman several times....he would tell us kids that he must gotten loose and one of the farmers keeps shooting him...he did eventually die of a disease...i remember that....probably was the best thing for him

he ran over over another...intentionally...

well he treated us children no better....

so maybe you could do background checks on you potential caregivers of you animals you adopt out...

and to this day...my mother still brings animals in this home for her husband to abuse, possibly....

they consider 3 out of us 4 children dead...i am one of them

that's what you get when you have a molester for a father...

and a co-dependant mother who has no b-----s to kick him out of the home...

sorry i rambled on but you are right on what you adopt out you never know...

jodie