pinprick pain, Parkinson;s

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beader, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Beader

Beader New Member

I broke my left arm, Oct. 13, 2007. After my Dr. took a second set of x-rays, I went to therapy.(cautious). After telling everyone somrthing was not right, finally they performed an MRI. It showed bone fragments around the head of the humorous. NOW I am going to have surgery to smooth everything out. NOW I have developed what nay be Chronic Pain Syndrome,whch feels like pins are pricking me and different parts of my body feel like they turn rock hard. Does anyone know abouy this syndrome?
  2. Flyingkatz

Flyingkatz New Member

Did you have FM or CFS before your arm? I ask because of the different things that happen. Stinging is very common, my FM/CFS girlfriend and I quit looking, kept thinking we were being stung or bitten by bugs and we weren't (until we quit looking!). I also have some form of neuropathy with lots of sensations and sometimes will sting all over sometimes during a hot spell. I have also had muscles turn (or feel like they are) rock hard or even spots where it feels like someone has poured cold water on one spot - enough I actually look. Does any of this sound familiar? I asked my PT gal about Parkinson's and she said the dif between FM/CFS and Parkinsons is that in FM/CFS muscles, say, on one side of your elbow/arm stiff/painful but in Parkinson's, both sides would be stiff causing much more mess with movement. I hope you are feeling better.