pins and needles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by xanderlee, Oct 4, 2002.

1. xanderlee

xanderlee New Member

Does anyone else get this.?..I have been tested once for MS...which according to my MRI showed negative, and so was diagnosed with CFS. For the last week, I have had pins and needles at the top on my neck, around the area of the first vertebate between the shoulder blades. Is this typical of CFS?..This happens when ever I sit or lean forward, which as I work at a desk, is most of the time...fortunately I work from home...so hours suit me..but just wandered, is this typical..I do not get ay pins and needles anywhere else...just a low key 'buzzing' when I have over done it...all advice greatfully received!!
    Gaynor
  2. xanderlee

xanderlee New Member

Does anyone else get this.?..I have been tested once for MS...which according to my MRI showed negative, and so was diagnosed with CFS. For the last week, I have had pins and needles at the top on my neck, around the area of the first vertebate between the shoulder blades. Is this typical of CFS?..This happens when ever I sit or lean forward, which as I work at a desk, is most of the time...fortunately I work from home...so hours suit me..but just wandered, is this typical..I do not get ay pins and needles anywhere else...just a low key 'buzzing' when I have over done it...all advice greatfully received!!
    Gaynor
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

but I definitely get the pins & needles feeling, usually in my feet, fingers, and sometimes mildly in my face, like my lips... plus that allover low-key buzzing feeling you describe... You might check out your cervical vertebrae anyway just in case some nerve stuff is happening, but it could just be this crazy illness!

Pam