(((Pirtpain)))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LollieBoo, Oct 12, 2005.

1. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Hi, Barb, I just saw your post on Kate's thread and wanted you to know that I hear you and it sure does get hard to grow new roots! I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day... I think crying is a great way to handle those!!

I looked for your bio, to see from whence you hail, but alas! No info!!

Wherever you are this is my only advice (its only virtue being that I have been a chronic mover): Don't be afraid to be alone. Sometimes a venture all on your own can be empowering. A little trip to the library, where you can hide in a stack of books, where no one knows why you are there, or expects anything of you can be freeing. It can also be liberating to take yourself out to dinner someplace, or to enjoy a corner table at a local coffee shop.

It is nice to share your time with others, but you are so important, and it is vital that you enjoy YOU. I have actually met more friends by being willing to be a loner in situations where most would have a companion... it makes people curious.

You deserve to have it all about you and I could tell that you felt like you were butting in on Kate's bad day, so I thought I would reach out and tell you: HI!

Hang in there!
    Lollie
  2. orachel

orachel New Member

I have days when I despair that aside from my wonderful husband (who works 80 hrs a week), I am utterly and completely alone...we all do.

But that's why we're here, right?

Never be afraid or ashamed to reach out when you need to here. The members here have gotten me through some ROTTEN times, lemme tell you!

And thanks again for getting in on planning kate's baby shower...things like that just make us all feel a little more "united" and sure cheer me up!
    Hugs!
    Rachel