PITY PARTY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Well, now I feel sorry for myself! I called my GYN this morning because I have mild cramps from the fibroid. She said it's not dangerous and take Ibuprofin. But besides the mild cramps, I'm in a flare again. It seems the time that elapses between flares gets shorter and shorter. When I feel fine I think I can handle anything, but when I'm in a flare I panic and get scared. It's a vicious cycle! I'm at work now (my monitor at home doesn't work) and I'm going to go home, clean up my bedroom and just feel sorry for myself. Yuk!!!!

Annette2 :(
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Well, now I feel sorry for myself! I called my GYN this morning because I have mild cramps from the fibroid. She said it's not dangerous and take Ibuprofin. But besides the mild cramps, I'm in a flare again. It seems the time that elapses between flares gets shorter and shorter. When I feel fine I think I can handle anything, but when I'm in a flare I panic and get scared. It's a vicious cycle! I'm at work now (my monitor at home doesn't work) and I'm going to go home, clean up my bedroom and just feel sorry for myself. Yuk!!!!

Annette2 :(
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are having such a bad time right now Annette. Hopefully tomorrow you will feel better.

Vent all you want, we all need to do so sometimes!

Take care,

Shalom, Shirl