PJ - Transfer Factor Herxing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

I truly understand about the TXF and it's relationship to herxing. I'm continuing with prescribed treatment and pray these symptong subside shortly. And yes, we are all so different and senstive..........as for me, I thought my body could take anything thrown my way but this has put me in my place, down...............

Thanks for your information, your theory about TXF and the immune system energy makes sense......sorry you couldn't continue on..........but, not for everyone..........

Take care and pray you get better with other options.
    Dalphia
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I replied under that thread. Just my opinion of why the TF's can be so hard. I think I've mentioned to you that I couldn't even take a whole capsule of the TF's for a month. I had to open them and sprinkle a bit of the contents under my tongue.

Regardless of how we address our infections, it isn't easy to get rid of them. Still, I do not believe we can heal unless we do and the long-term effects of being chronically infected are worse than the pain of dealing with them.

I don't believe in subjecting oneself to unbearable Herxing, but it can be controlled by slowing down the treatment. Regardless, though, there is going to be discomfort, especially in the beginning.

Again, my prayers go out to everyone treating infections. I know it's hard.

Love, Mikie

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you are getting better and this treatment is helping.

There are a lot of options out there and sometimes we just have to use trial and error to find what does work.

I just read an alternative newsletter and it gave some options for fighting off infections. Homeopathy, herbals, and colloidal silver were all mentioned.

I have had excellent results with my zapper too.

Best of luck and keep us updated on your progress.

Love, Mikie