Planets funniest animals?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Dec 22, 2005.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

Anyone watch that show. The second year it was on I had one video make the show. It shows a cats face in the middle of the christmas tree, then I widen the screen to show a bigger part of the tree. They showed it a lot in the background vides. The next year I had one make it of one of my cats restling with a fish pillow. She was really tearing into it. Then the last year of the season with Matt Gallant, I had two make it on the show. One was of my 2 year old granddaughter standing in my kitchen and the cat was playing with the string on her dress, and she was wimpering. The last one was my bunny rabbit wrestling around with a newspaper tearing it up. I havent watched much of the new show, I miss Matt Gallant.
    Anyone here have a video make it on the show?
    God bless, Julie
  2. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

hey hangininthere!. I look forward to that show most of the time. Like I said I miss Matt Gallant.
    Do you have video of your cat in the tree? Cats are really good about getting into things like that. All the cats I had growing up werent allowed in the house. My dad didnt like cats, or dogs much. Now all my cats stay inside. I just cant see letting them out with all the meaness in the world. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! God bless, Julie
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

My first Welsh Corgi, Miko, would make a grunting sound like she was saying "Ho, ho, ho!". We thought it was really funny so we trained her to say it when we prompted her with, "What does Santa say?" and she would respond with her grunty little "ho-ho-ho".

So we put a red Santa hat on her, and tried to get her to do it for the video camera, thinking we would send it to "Planet's Funniest Animals". Know what? She wouldn't do it. She was just too smart.

Miko passed away in 2000 from an autoimmune disease, she was only 5 years old, and every time I hear "ho-ho-ho" I think about her.

Michelle
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I miss Matt, too. The new guy is a little strange. Always looks like he's holding his head really high and stretching his neck. Maybe has a double chin he's trying to cover LOL!

My dog watches it with me. Never had a video camera so just watch, not star!

Congrats! You must have lots of t-shirts by now!

Hugzz,
    Greenbean
  5. katykat24

katykat24 New Member

wish i could help you...
    but you reminded me of a funny story.
    i got home last night (finally, from school! with my family) and I saw I had a card from a friend of mine who photographs tigers for a living.

Enclosed was a picture of Taj (one of her bengal tigers) who was just tearing apart the christmas paper on a present. Underneath, she wrote 'Taj hates your presents'
    He is a grumpy tiger.