PLANTSCAPER...HOW ARE YOU?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, Mar 9, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

was just wondering how the oliveleaf treatment is going. Hoping your feeling better. Were you able to stay on it?
    be blessed,
    Judy
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

My brain was so swollen and resultant migraines have slowed me down...I wanted to get back to pre-OLE status before proceeding and haven't yet.. I would really like to know what Dr. Cheney thinks should be the starting dose..I cannot afford to have all those migraines, besides the enormous pain..MY IMITREX IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE MEDS I HAVE AT $14/tab with no insurance..and I had been saving them for "tortuous migraine"..well, that's about the worse migraines I have experienced triggered by this med..Hope you will have better luck, and if you don't have bad headaches maybe you will do better on it..
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Since I had such negative reactions to OLE and reflected that in my feedback to you, I wanted to let you know that I feel that this new sample of OLE has been more positive..I purchased a bottle without extra ingredients (which I may have been allergic to) and at a lower dosage (although, it is higher oleupein at 20