Pleae pray for JACKIE !

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest friends ,

HELLO dear ones . PLEASE pray for JACKIE ! Regardless if we DO or DONT see "eye to eye" , on things , she is a very valuable member of this site (as we all are) ! The ones of us who have been here for awhile , KNOW , UNDERSTAND & LOVE Jackie ! She can be "harsh" , and "to the point" , but I have never known her to diliberately "set out" to hurt anyone ! We had our own diffences in the past , and that is were it was "dealth with" & left ... "In the PAST" ! She gives much more than she takes here , and we NEED her . So friends , please , please , please PRAY for her ! And please pray for ALL the members here , "right" or "wrong" , they are here for the same reasons we are , and that is to try to Learn , Gather information , Seek Help & Share on how to live with & deal with these DD ! (((HUGS))) to all . God bless you .

With very much love & RESPECT for all . Nonie
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Indeed Miss Nonie. We should first look to the mote in our own eye before looking at others.

I plead guilty of being abrupt but I am working on this. Heavenly Father has set the rules for our conduct, demeaner, love and forgiveness. He never said it would be easy to follow His teachings but He said it would be worth it; our blessings are predicated upon adherance to gospel truths. I fall short and you that have been here as long as I have, know this. I pray for growth and the ability to concentrate on that mote in my own eye. When I get that all figured out, well....Love, CactusLil'
  3. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Hello there to my special friends...

I just finished reading Jackie's post and follow-up. If Jackie reads this, please know that the Lord has given you the strength and courage to be our "Voice". He has given you insight and the guidance to not only moderate, but provide "down-to-earth, no holds barred" insight to daily issues the rest of us would have written suicide notes over at an earlier time. You are having a moment where you need to take care of yourself, that's okay.

I send my prayers to the Lord for peace for Jackie and the strength and knowledge in a whisper that she will hear Him and not leave us.

God Bless everyone today, Jackie will not leave.

HUGS AND PRAYERS,

LoriB
  4. Sky

Sky New Member

my own little prayer, Jackie. For if it wasn't for you being who you are, I would be suffering the rest of my life.

You know how you have helped me, and I know that you have helped others.

Take all the time that you need, but you belong here.

With much love and respect,
    Sky
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I, too, am praying for Jackie! She has been a big help to so many, including myself. I'm praying she won't leave and that she will have God's peace and leading in her heart.

Love,
    Harmony
  6. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Prayers already gone out for Jackie. BonnieQ
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that Jackie finds peace and feels the love that so many are sending her way. There are many of us who have benefitted from her knowledge and generosity.

Love, Mikie
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

to pray for this Lady that the Lord has His hand especially on!

Yes, she can be harsh, sharp, but the bottom line is that its for the benefit of others that she is the way she is!

Some of us need to be shocked into seeing ourselves the way we are, then when we do see, we can take action to change things for our own benefit.

Thats the voice of Jackie! I think sometimes she must feel like Moses, crying in the wilderness and no one is paying attention!

God has blessed her with great faith, knowledge, patience, but even Jesus lost His temper and threw the money changers out of the temple!

I will continue to pray for her, she is a wonderful, God fearing lady!

Shalom, Shirl
  9. Ellie

Ellie New Member

You all know that I am burned out and so is Jackie things are tuff. I pray for Jackie and for what ever shi is feeling in side herself. She is a strong one and we need strong people on our lives. Through the board and jackie I am getting better and that is a gift. ALoha Ellie
  10. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

I SEEM TO SUM JACKIE UP IN A WORD HONEST!

ALL THE OTHER GOOD WORDS WORK.
    BUT THAT IS AN IMPORTANT ONE FOR ME, AND FOR GOD .
    JUST DOING THE RIGHT THING AS JACKIE ALWYAS DOES.
    HAVE A GOOD REST DEAR LOVE AND BLESSINGS ARE HEAR FOR YOU ALWAYS.
    LOVE GAIL