pleas,please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Feb 12, 2007.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I have a situation in my life,that I don"t know what to do about.I've been praying that God will show me what to do.
    that he will give me peace about it,and then I'll know what to do.
    PLEASE,pray and ask God to guide me in this decision that I have to make.I have to decide by Fri. and I still don"t have a clue. Blessings sixtyslady
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father You said that if we ask for wisdom You will give it to us. Please come into this lady's situation and please show her in a way that she will know that she will know what she should do. Please make it crystal clear to her. Please fill her with Your peace and confidence that the decision that she makes is the right one. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Do you know I pray for you everyday? I will add your specific prayer to mine for my bubblebath prayer time.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thank you so much,I really need to have guidance in this matter.
    Its about my Grandson and his problems,with drinking and he got a d.u.i. and hes in trouble,he has a 2500,00 fine to pay. no car and no license to drive ,
    his parents just won"t help.
    I prayed about it last month and felt I should write him a letter,well he called me and ask if he could stay with us during the week if he could get a job in our town,where he lives is a very small town and there are very few jobs.
    I told him he could stay ,if he could get a daytime job and be here with us at night,then I would take him home on the week_ends. he said that would be great.
    I made it plain to him that in a month or two he would have to try to get a apartment and we would help him furnish it and get started on his own,I have enough stuff around here to furnish 2 places.
    Problem,his parents, his mother called Sunday and wanted to bring him to our house with his belongings and dump him here. they want to be rid of him.hes been told since he was 12yrs old that when he turned 18 he was out the door. at this time this kid was not in trouble,matter of fact he stayed home all summer in the country while his parents worked and babysit his 2 younger siblins,his parents would say that they would pay him at the end of summer ,but of course they never did.
    when he played baseball they never went to a game.when he wanted to play football they told him they didn"t have the money for it.if the kid could have been able to work in the summer he could have payed his own football fees.
    my daughter wants to push this all off on me and it just makes me very upset.
    please pray that Michael can find a job and get up and above this.
    I went and got him yesterday and took him to several different places to apply for work.
    I felt so bad for him because he has to go to court Fri, and if he doesn"t have a job he"ll probably go to jail.
    He told me Grandma I"ll be alright if I have to go to jail for 30days, but I know he,s really scared.
    his parents didn"t even help him get the pulic defender.so he has to go it alone in front of the Judge.

I"m sitting here crying, I just can"t think clear ,Please God help me to know what to do to help this boy.
    blessings sixtyslady
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

You are in my prayers. I will pray that you are given guidance to know what to do to help Michael. It sounds like this poor boy hasn't been given much of a chance to make something of himself. How very sad.

I can only imagine your heartache. Praying for you and Michael.

Love, Pepper
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

its so good of you to pray for Michael,I told him yesterday ,that God is always with him,and if he ask God for hel-p, and believes in his heart that God will answer him ,it will happen,maybe not in the way we think he should,but God knows whats best,
    Blessings sixtyslady
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Oh me, oh my. I have no advice for you, but I will pray that this child comes around. I think the situation is very complicated and I am asking the Lord to guide you through this .
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thank you so much.theres power in united pray.
    and I thank everyone on the board its a very diffcult situation.agian thanks to all.
    blessings sixtyslady
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Sixty

I will be praying for you

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  10. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please give this lady wisdom. Please help her to not be motivated by her emotions. Please show her what to do and then give her the courage to stand by her decision and not feel guilty. Please send someone who knows her and the situation that can help her sort her way through this. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  11. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"m trying very hard to just put this in Gods hands.and have the faith that Michael will get the help he needs.
    and that I will be able to see and know how best I can help him.
    Dear God, Michael is your child, please I ask in Jesus name that he gets the help and direction he needs to get his life back on track.
    and that I will have peace about what my part is in all this. Praise be to God. sixtyslady
  12. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thank you so much for your prayers and concern.

I"ve been praying and realize I"m doing what I can do,and Michael knows that his Grandpa and Grandma are here for him .and I"m trying to just take it one day at a time.
    and give it to God, and not worry about it,because that doesn"t help anyhow. thanks again sixtyslady
  13. 143alan

143alan New Member

Lord you know the situation that this loving grandmother is in and the desires of her heart for her grandson. Lord you are our heavenly Father who is able to do far more than any earthly parent could and we ask that you bless this child with a good job by Friday. Lord guide this young man to make the right decisions and give him a passion to succeed. Lift the heaviness in the hearts of both of them right now and remove any fear or worry. You are Lord and you will be with them. Show him Lord that you are more powerful than his parents and that you love him more than they could possibly imagine. Show him Lord that YOU care for him and whether he succeeds. We all make mistakes Lord and you know it's what we do with them that makes us who we are. Thank you Lord for grandmothers like this who are willing to step out and help and offer hope. Thank you Lord for always being there and listening to our prayers. Amen
  14. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

he,s going to court this morning, so I"ve been praying .
    he needs a paying job because he has fines to pay and his parents told him as of March 1st is out no matter what, so he could be homeless.
    but he can come here if he has to, he knows he has to get a job if he stays with us and except responsibility for his actions.
    I know we will eventually find him a job.if he doesn"t go to jail today.
    thank you all for your prays. sixtyslady
  15. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Michael got a extension on his court date and the judge ask him if he wanted to wave a defender or go with the public defender,so Machael said he would like the public defender. my prayers where answer and thank you for all your prayers.please keep Michael in your prayers so he can find a job and get his life back on track.
    sixtyslady
  16. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

michael,found a job on the 11to 7 shift,not ideal but its work,and it may just be temperary position,but at this point he,s willing to take anything.
    in our area the only way to get a job is through a employment agency, so they get part of your wages and alot of the factories just keep the people for 90 days and then hire a new group so they don"t have to pay benefits.
    its not easy for young people,who don"t have the money to go on to school.what ever happened to the Amercian Dream.that if one was a hard worker and honest you could succeed?
    but thanks for all your prayers and please remember Michael in your prayers, because I know the next few mons are going to be very hard for the boy,as it is for so many of our young people. Blessings sixtyslady
  17. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi, tell Michael Congrats on getting the job. I use to train young people on finding and keeping jobs and the one thing I would love for him to know is that there is no such thing as a "dead end" job. One thing ALWAYS leads to another. If he will do his absolute best at this job, even if it ends in 90 days when they rehire he will get called back. It also looks good on his resume that he stuck to the job. Tell him to try to learn everything he can and treat everyone he comes in contact with like they could be his next employer. He can do this, he can succeed and he just needs to know it so he can live it.

Hang in there, good things are coming.
    Love
    Nancy
  18. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear sweet lady....I am so sorry to come on and see the suffering that you have been through. I am unable to sit long enough to read alot, but I read enough to know where you are with your dear grandson.

He is so blessed to have you there for him! He will always remember what you are doing for him. Maybe he has learned from this and it will teach him something. I will pray for him and you and the family.

May God bless and keep you.....mari
  19. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thaank you for your prayers,
    I just picked Michael up at work this is the start of his second week,and the kid has a bad cold,so hes really bushed.
    Please continue to pray for Michael. we"re trying to get him a work permit so he can drive back and forth to work.
    its very hard having to take him to work and pick him up every day. he works the 11 to 7 shift.
    my 22 yr old son has been staying up at nights and taking him to work and then I pick him up at 7.
    but we just can"t do this forever. so we're praying that he will get a work permit or find someone at work he can get a ride with. thanks again everyone.
    sixtyslady
  20. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for the vote of confidence. I need it if it was just dealing with Michael it would"t be so hard, but trying to deal with his parents is just so stressful.

my daughter has written me some pretty nasty e-mails in the last 2 weeks, telling me what a bad Mother I was.
    she even told me she could"t have a relation ship with Jesus, because of the bad feelings she has for me.

it seems funny that my other 3 kids don"t feel like they had a bad child hood.
    I pray about it and just try to forgive her,I haven"t even replyed to her nasty e-mails.
    then she"ll call me on the phone and act like everything is
    hunky dory.
    In one of her e-mails she said that she knows I"m not really sick,because when I was little about 3yrs old. my Dad was chasing me around the house just playing with me and I passed out. after that my Dad was just scared it would happen again.so my daughter says I learned that I could get attention if I where sick. and I"m not sick I just do it for attention.
    If I could just deal with Michael it would not be so bad.
    she told us that her and Michael,s Dad will take his whole check when he gets paid,not for them but to teach Michael a lesson.
    They"ve not done one thing for this boy,never paid a fine, or a attorney. my husband and I are trying to find Michael a cheap car so he can get back and forth to work on his own.

she told him over the weel-end that he will be making more money than her, well the kids working 48 hrs a week. and she works three days.
    he,s going to have a stiff fine to pay for the d.u.i. but as soon as he gets it paid he wants to get an apartment .
    I told him I would help him furnish it.
    I"ve turn the whole thing over to God. please pray for Michael and me to sit quiet so we can hear what God is telling us. thanks again sixtyslady