Please add my daughter to your prayer list...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hugs4evry1, Feb 10, 2010.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Good Morning all...

Some of you know about my precious daughter and her severe mental illnesses that we've battled through for the last 7 years.

Last year in May she was hospitalized for the 9th time here in a German hospital and finally properly diagnosed and medicated.

Since that hospitalization, we have been able to enjoy the blessing of her return to sanity and safety and a new life that includes being able to work again which keeps her here with us on base. She may never be able to live alone but we're grateful for the blessings.

But yesterday we found out that she is now divorced and has lost her medical coverage.....since Jan 23rd. This was done without her consent, knowledge or signature. We're just floored.....

It will take time and a miracle to get her under our retired military coverage but we need the path cleared so that can happen. And please, before her medications run out.

She can not function without them....

Her return to the living has been a huge blessing but much too short. I don't know if I can make it through if she runs out of medications.....and I know she can't.....

I truly appreciate anyone who takes the time to add her to their prayers.

Hugs,

Nancy
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying for your daughter, let everything work out, the medical expenses, and also let her
    be healed. May you her parents be given strength through this difficult challenge. Let Gods
    love and light fall on you all.

god bless
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thank you all so very, very much....

Hugs,

Nancy
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for your daughter and your family during this time.
  5. soulight

soulight New Member

and for the rest of your family. I struggle with depression and anxiety issues and I know that without my meds I am a total mess and it effects all the people around me so this is truly a whole family situation.

Please , Lord , make this situation resolve FAST so that Nancy's daughter will be able to continue with her meds. Give Your peace to the whole family as You guide them through this.
    In Jesus Holy name,
    Amen and Amen

Love to you and your family Nancy !

Holly
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thank you all so much for your prayers....

We've found that we have enough medications to last over 3 months and she's applied for her supplemental health insurance so hopefully that too will come through for her.

I also discovered that her refills on her medications are still valid so I can either have the prescriptions transferred to an online pharmacy or pay for them on base but they've already warned me that their prices are not competitive. The prices I saw online are fine with me, just keeping her medicated right now is key for all of us.

Hugs all,

Nancy
  7. soulight

soulight New Member

I am so happy to hear that you have some solutions that will keep your daughter well. God is so good. jI will keep praying that things go smoothly so that you can keep your precious daughter at an even keel . Personally , without my anxiety meds and depression meds , I am a mess , so I know how important meds are.

Medications are a gift from God and I thank Him for the people that He made who discovered the right meds for people like your daughter and I and all others who need medications to have a smoother journey in life.

Love,
    Holly
  8. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

for your daughter and yourself.
    Have read the posts...sounds like some inspiration and guidance has come your way. You are a good listener..and taking that inspiration, putting things into action. Will pray that things continue to work out for her. What a wonderful mother you are!
    Love, Cynthia