Please add the LEVY family to your Prayer list tonight ....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, May 22, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Friends ,

In light of the news reports of the Tradgeic findings of Chandra Levy's remains , lets all remember to add the LEVY family to our prayer list ! Pray also that this will be a "closure" of sorts for them . My heart is just breaking for them right now . (((HUGS))) & (*^*^BLESSINGS*^*^) to all ! GOD bless you .

With much love & RESPECT . Nonie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

This whole year Nonie, have keep up with the case of this missing darling.

My heart is very heavy for the Mother and Father. It is so very sad.

Not only praying for them, but also that they do get the person or persons who did this evil deed.

Thanks for asking for prayer for them here Nonie.

Will continue to pray for their aching hearts.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Chandra's parents from the beginning of this unfathomable time for them maintained such grace and humility I think half or better, of this nation somewhat adopted them. Millions of prayers were offered for sure. Prayers of all faiths.

How does one go on. I along with the rest of you and the nation feel but a portion of the life-changing event for this family. Their homemovies showed such a good-spirited family who loved each other and played with each other as well.

Won't it be a blessing when the veil separating life from death rends and we will all be one again. CactusLil'