please agree with me in prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by grge, Jun 9, 2004.

1. grge

grge New Member

Please agree with me in prayer that God will make a way with finances what to do what He wants me to do.

Pray for my supervisor at work that God will open his eyes to what things are important and that he will see the work being done. He has suggested that my positin be eliminated and/ or downsized and a new full time person will be hired because he thinks i have not created enough excitment about the center.

This is not something I can do myself, I need devine intervention. I know that God creates miracles and paths to take.

God tells us that a three fold cord is not easily broken
    please lift this problem up and join me in praying for a quick resolution.

Bless me oh, Lord I pray. Hear my voice as I cry out to you asking for your help. Show me father, what you would have me do. Protect me from harm and help me always to hear your voice. Amen

Grge
  2. pptillery

pptillery New Member

GRGE,

I am agreeing with you in prayer that God will put you in his will spritually and financially.

God pour out your blessings on your child. Thank you for the gift of your blood and the sacrifice you made for us so we can have eternal life. And as your child we know that you have blessings and promises in store for us that we cannot know. We pray for the maifestation of your blessings in our lives.

Amen.

Paula
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

HI grge,
    I agree with you in prayer. Read Psalm 23 "The Lord is my Shepherd"...it is very comforting.
    Monkeykat - Kathy
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Also, agreeing with you in prayer. I hope things improve for you soon,

Sandy
  5. ceres

ceres New Member

i will pray for you,just remmeber when one opens up another is shut,and maybe he has a greater plan for you dont give up some times things are not as they seem,and i have a feeling great things are comming your way,stay safe and well my new freind, ceres