Please Agree With Me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

That The Lord will continue to strengthen me as I go back to school in Sept. I have only two classes to go per term for 3 more terms and I won't have to take any more classes. I have already suffered the disappointment in that I won't be able to get my degrees. But I am trying to get certified in Powerpoint and Photoshop so I can work at home. The Lord has blessed me so that the Department of Vocational of Reb. is backing me. They are buying me a new computer, all the programs and the printer/copier/scanner now,and a digital camera and the lap top when I finish my classes. All I need now is the energy and mental stamina to get through school, and the customers after I start my business I have just come buying my books and I am "pooped". After I get out next summer, I want to start an FMS/CFS support group in New Mexico as there is none in my area, but I can only focus on one thing at a time.... So I ask for your prayers in this area. Thank you all.
    Takesha
  2. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

In Jesus name AMEN!
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dear Lord,
    PLease be with Takesha as she goes back to school. Give her the strength that she needs to get through this school year. Please help her to keep her chin up and keep her mentally strong to keep on going.
    Tiff
  4. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

and will be everyday! Love, Mama