Please answer me about this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Mar 15, 2003.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

Here I am again. Yesterday I had such a good day. Last night all hell broke loose. I got a headache, then started feeling weak. Then the bad weakness took over and my arms and legs felt cold. My husband had to help me to the bathroom. My concentration was awful like I was in a different world. It was like you've passed out, but you didn't. Today, I hurt all over and am so shakey I can hardly type this. I'm moving and walking like a drunk person. Please tell me if this happens to any of you. I feel like I've been beat up. I'll stay online and see if I get an answer. Please please answer
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Inefficient function of heart. I had this "hit" me, which I thought was just another routine IBS ordeal but it went on and on until the ambulance was called.

I hurt so bad I could not say where and my b/p was 60/40 on a good impulse. T hospital,

I take 20mgs twice a day and did take elavil for years but hated it so I now take deseryl (for depression and for migraine preventative).

I've had tachycardia all my life but now, I'm 53, the inefficiency was causing probs. I also discovered then I had mitral valve prolapse and PVC's ; the inderal takes care of that too.

this is written quickly as you asked. Love Cactus.
  3. mustgetwell-uk

mustgetwell-uk New Member

Except, I hardly have any good days. I can have about half an hour everyday when I dont feel too bad. I keep starting things, like try to make a meal,or go to the grocery store, then I get so tired. I cant think, comprehend, get terribly clumsy, drop things, bump in to things, cut myself, my legs feel weak,cant seem to balance my self. If I carry on, then I start losing feeling in my limbs, hands get so numb. I always feel I'm going to pass out, but never do. Then, I really need to eat something, have a cup of tea and rest for few hours. Even then my body aches, and my head feels fuzzy and dont have any energy to do anything physical or anything that needs concentration. I wish I could find an answer as well.

Sammy
  4. jka

jka New Member

i feel for you. been there many times myself.walked into walls,furniture,couldnt think and forget going any where!i bet weve all been there.sometimes i feel like my head was being held on by a string.my boby and head wrer not in the same place.i feel for you.

thinking of you
    kathy c
  5. KimAB

KimAB New Member

That is how I feel when my blood pressure and blood sugar drop at the same time. I lay on the couch semi-upright and someone brings me beef. If I'm not a lot better about 15 minutes after I eat then I have a small glass of juice, too. It's not perfect but it is the only thing that works.
  6. dacer

dacer New Member

TWO OF MY FAVORITE SAYINGS ARE, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN HIT BY A TRUCK, AND THE MALLET HAS STRUCK AGAIN HAMMERED OVER EVERY INCH. I GET DIZZY, DROP THINGS ALL THE TIME AND I DO HIT DOOR JAMS QUITE A BIT. OR WHACK MY HEAD ON THE DOORS OR SOMETHING ELSE, TRIP AND FALL, YOU NAME IT. I GET LIMB NUMBNESS ARMS AND LEGS. BRAIN FOG WAS A TERM I USED EVEN BEFORE I KNEW WHAT I HAD, AND THAT OTHER PEOPLE USED THAT TERM TOO. . GOOD LUCK
  7. tiredtim

tiredtim New Member

yes, I know exactly what you mean.....it's often immediately right after that day that I notice I'm really feeling good that the next flareup hits. Now I try not to pay as much attention to how I'm feeling!

Tim