please any dog lovers here? I need your prayers for

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by claudiaw, Feb 11, 2008.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

my dog max. He's 7 and just had is 2nd mast cell tumor removed in july, and I'm afraid it's back.

I know there are other serious cases here, and I pray for healing for you all.

You can read my bio, if you want. I am hmebound, mostly bedridden, Max is my beloved compainion, and I know it may seem silly to some, but I love him and don't want to lose him.

we can't afford chmo or radiation.

between my condition, my husband health , and my Max, I feel like I can't take anymore.

i know I don't deserve ie it, but i need some good new's here.
    I pray the same for all of you as well, whatever your situation may be.

I'm not able to stay on the computer long because of my muscles, but I will read any post's and I thank you in advance.

I pray we al have praise reports to share soon.

God bless,
    Claudia
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Max. My dog is my "child" and everyone knows that.

Sending you love & pooch kisses too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Hon, I will sure pray for your Max.

Love and hugs....mari
  4. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I think you have every right to ask for prayer for your dear companion Max. I have two toy poodles and I pray for their health to remain good every day. God wants us to pray about everything in our lives and He knows that animal companions are part of our families.

I am praying for Max as well as you and your husband. I pray that God will touch Max and that the cancer will be gone from his entire body so that you will be able to have him for a long time.

Keep trusting in God.

Gentle Hugs,

Cheryl888881
  5. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

prayers for Max, I love my dog very much also. I can't go anywhere without her right beside me.

((((hugs))))

for you and Max

Christina
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I have a sheltie who's getting old too. Linda
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What a beautiful boy your Max is! I just read your bio.

I will be praying for Max tonight, I love my dogs as well, I call them my Furkids.

If you look at my bio, my old Pit Bull in there, he is the black/white brindle dog. I had him 15 years. He died last July 28, and I have never gotten over him, he was as sweet and wonderful as you described your Max. Mine's name was Boomer, had him from 4 weeks old, and when he died, I layed on the floor with him on blankets and a pillow with him till he took his last breathe. Yes, he would have been in the bed with me, but I could not lift him to put him there, he weighted 67 pounds and I was alone.

I had my friend bury him with his pillow, as he hated to have his big beautiful head down, such a proud breed of dog, and no dog I ever owned was smarter.

I now have an American Bulldog, she is 110lbs, and is a great confort to me, sleeps with me, eats with me, and just my all around companion and friend, but she is not my Boomer or the white Boxer in my profile either. Daisy Mae lived 14 years, and I like to have lost it when she died too. Both were great sweethearts.

I will pray for your boy, I know God loves the Animals as well as us, you need your Max for love and confort. I know exactly how you are feeling.

Be assured of continued prayer for Max, you and your husband.

God bless you all.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. lostspirt

lostspirt New Member

I'am new to this site but I want to let you know my prayers are with you.I have 4 companion shepards.They have no idea they are dogs and are my best friends.I had 6 and a beagle but as they aged I lost them one by one.My fear is they are all older at once.
    Max sounds like a wonderful friend and hope and pray you have many years ahead

God Bless
    Vicky
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Claudia, how is Max doing? I am still praying for him, and would appreciate an update?

Take care and God bless.......

Shalom, Shirl