Please check out my new Christmas card photo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pamj, Dec 15, 2006.

1. pamj

pamj New Member

This my way of sending you all a holiday card, and wish you a peaceful and happy holiday season!

This card has information about CFS on the back, and the snowman's blue scarf says CFS.

love & prayers to all of you...
    your friend,
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I love the skull!! That is so my 16 year old!! cute pic!
  3. pamj

pamj New Member

livnlife - I love being able to send awareness designs for my Christmas cards, I even got the matching awareness stamps! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

dononagan - Thanks for your comment... my niece loves the skulls too, if you have a chance you might enjoy checking out the rest of her skull designs. She's so creative!

4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi Pam,love the Card,& well done on doing your bit for raising awareness.
    Best wishes to you & your family over Christmas time.
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Ashley did a super job.
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's just beautiful!

Where in the house was this taken? It looks so cozy.

Happy Holiday Hugs,

Nancy B
  7. pamj

pamj New Member

Thanks for your thoughtful comments! Yes, I am extremely proud of Ashley! She has been working very hard with me to help spread awareness, and it's going very well.

Nancy - Thanks for noticing the room... it looks cozy because we're under the stairway. It's actually a pretty big addition... a 30 x 30 ft family room. The stairs lead up to a loft for a guest bed, and my new sewing/computer area. Marc has been building it over the past year, but it always takes longer than planned... especially when he has to do most of it nights & weekends. You can actually see the insulation behind us, the walls will go up over the next couple of weeks. We like to take a xmas photo showing something significant from the year... this is basically what this whole year revolved around :)

It was a great place to put the tree in the big front window! Hopefully next year, it will be heated so we can start to enjoy the space!

Take care,

[This Message was Edited on 12/17/2006]