Please check out new picture in my Profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Nov 9, 2007.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

Hi all!

Please look at the photo I added - you can't see it that well on here - the actual picture looks better. I happen to love photography - it is something I enjoy as a hobby; it is a passion of mine.

I snapped this photo of my son (on the left) and my nephew on our vacation a few months back - they had just finished fishing. I just love this picture. I was thinking of entering this in a photography contest I read about.

What do you all think?
  2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I think you have a talent and it would be a shame NOT to enter it. What a great, memory evoking picture. Awesome.

3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Love the pic...would enter it if I were you.

Thanks for sharing.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Yes! Enter it! it looks like all of the other ones you see in the magazines! Your Good! thanks for sharing!,,,,Cute kids!
  5. kjade

kjade New Member

Thank you all for replying and checking this out for me. I have ZERO self confidence when it comes to anything I do. Therefore, I let a lot of things just pass me by where I actually might have a shot.

As I said this pic looks better in person (not on the computer). You have all given me the confidence to enter the contest - thank you soooo much!! :)
  6. kjade

kjade New Member

I forgot this - someone said it reminds them of Andy Griffith. That is sooo funny because that is the exact same thing 2 different people said when they saw it. I just love those times! I wish I was around back then!
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Yes, it s very sweet picture of innoocent boyhood, I guess you would say. Yes, it also reminds me of the Andy Griffith Show which I loved and still watch occasionally on Nick or whatever channel it is on. I loved all those old characters too- besides Opie (-: !!

Go for it !!

8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I vote yes!! Enter the contest!! Good luck,.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

please let us know how it goes for you! you have alot of Backers!,,,,,so exciteing!