Please come into agreement

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Nov 16, 2003.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

this is a prayer for all the people on the boards who suffer from fibromyalgis and cronic fatigue, it can also be applied to all other illnesses as well, God's word says if two or more come into agreement that he will be in the mist

Father in the name of Jesus, we come before Your Throne of grace to receive mercy and to find grace to help in time of need. May blessings be to YOU. the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, for You have blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the hevenly realm.

Father, illness is a curse, not a blessing. Jesus became a curse and at the same time dissolved the curse. And now, because of that, the air is cleared and we can see that Abrahams's blessing is present and available for us. We are able to receive Your life, Your spirit, just the way Abraham received it.

We have strenght for all things in Christ Who empowers us. We are self sufficient in Christ's sufficiency

You are our LIght and our Salvation, whom shall we fear.
    Yor are our Refuge and Stronghold of our lives-whom shall we be afraid.?

You Lord are our shield, our Glory and the Lifter of our head. With our voice we cry to you, and Your hear and answer us out of Your holy hill. We lie down and sleep, we awaken again, and You sustain us.

Father, we put on Your whole armor, and having done all, we stand, knowing that You are watching over Your Word to perform it.

Your word will not return to us void. but shall accomplish that which You please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for that You sent it.

Lord, You used Your sevant body to carry our sins to the cross so we could be rid of sin, free to live the right way. Your wounds BECAME our Healing.

We throw off the the spirit of heaviness and exchange it for a garment of praise. Thank You for the superhuman energy which You so mightily enkindle and work withen us.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen
  2. kim840

kim840 New Member

I come beside you in full agreement with your prayer. And I love praying the scriptures as you did.

Lord, thank you, we love you and we adore you. We cannot wait until we are with you, casting down our crowns and worshipping at your feet. Gazing into your eyes of love and feeling your peace forever.

Please give us a heavenly perspective each day as we venture into the world. Enable us to do your will and to be your ambassadors.

Refresh our spirits with your love and grace and give us all the strength and courage needed to be a light in a dark, dark world.

Thank you that you are our rock and our fortress. That you protect us at all times and that nothing touches our lives that you have not ordained.

I could go on and on Lord, you know my heart. But I wanted to agree with my sister in her prayer of thanksgiving today.

Because Of Him I remain,

Marcia
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I worship and agree with you here on the Worship Board.
    It is so wonderful to have this place where we can meet other Christians and pray together, from all over the world, Christians can find fellowship, being one in Christ.

I would have loved to have gone to Church this morning, in the physical sense. I went last week and my husband had to take me home in the middle of the service because I didn't feel well enough to sit there. But we can worship the Lord wherever we are, giving praise to His Holy name.

I have prayed for everyone here, and just put on one of my favorite worship CD's. Christian music really uplifts me and helps me worship. I also have been reading in Revelation which has been enlightening and inspiring.

God bless you all, and thank you for being here this morning. Your encouragement means so much. Thanks also for sharing the wonderful scriptures and prayers.

Love in Christ,
    Harmony
  4. Waldene

Waldene New Member

Dear Lisa,

I wholeheartedly agree with you in the name of Jesus.

Today was a good day for me and I was able to attend church this morning. Not Sunday School because I can't sit through two hours without a lot of pain but I was just thankful I could go to church services.

However, I miss church many times and that is one of the hardest things I've had to face with this dag-gum disease. On days I can't go I do like you and pray for our services and others with this "dd". And though they mean well, many folks just don't understand. When I walked in this morning I was greeted with many "Oh, you look great. I'm so glad you're well, again." I've given up trying to explain. If they only knew what the inside of me feels like - but, I'm glad they don't. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I'm learning to be thankful for the good days, which of course you know, does not mean pain-free days - just days when I'm able to do what is needed.

I have many friends who are joining with me in praying for a release of this disease. I ask that the purifying blood of Jesus run through our veins and cleanse our systems of this disease. In Jesus' Name

Keep the Faith!
    Waldene
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

and let it be so, and may His WILL be done on earth as it is done in Heaven. He is a Great and Glorious God, and watches over is word to perform it.

Amen and Amen.

Takesha
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

New Englander, agreeing with you in this powerful prayer you said. Amen.

Sandyz