Please continue to pray; still very sick

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Jul 26, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there,
    I am having a very hard time of it with so much pain and just feeling so frail and tired.

Could you please continue to pray that the Lord will lead me to the right doctors and that I can receive better medical care then what I have. which is not much.

I am in so much pain right now and would love just to have a little relief. maybe God could give me some respit so I can continue to serve him by serving others.

luv lisa
  2. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Dear Father; give Lisa the guidance and direction she needs to obtain the right dr's to help her. Father; we know you are the Great Physician and can give her the comfort she needs and peace during this difficult time she is having. We are trusting in You and believing in You...In our Saviours Name....

3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I could use peace and comfort right now.
    praise God
    lisa
  4. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

Lisa I am praying that you are free of pain and preferably receive a much needed healing. In Jesus Name heal this child of God and assist her in obtaining the best medical care where once a healing is achieved the Physicians will be astonished. Hoping to hear a good report from Lisa soon.
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

God Bless
    I will give you a praise report as soon as I can
    luv lisa
  6. grge

grge New Member

What a wonderful thing to hear, your I will give you a praise report as soon as I can. I pray God will send His healing power to you, I pray He will meet your needs in a miraculous way. I pray God will open every door to you brining you the right medical care.

grge
  7. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

thanks for praying
    God bless you
    lisa
  8. dash

dash New Member

I'm praying right now that God give you relief from your pain and lead you to competent, compassionate doctors.

Della
  9. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

thank you Della and sarah and everyone who has prayed for me. I know that there is so much power in prayer and in numbers.I have to meet with the doctor in two weeks to see if he will take me on as a patient.
    He has lived with chronic pain and is willing to work with me.
    He seems kind, but I'm a little afraid that he is too good to be true.
    He doesn't have an arrogant bone in his body and I feel comfortable talking to him. safe.
    he also informed me that my old doctor was doing serious damage to my body with the deep tissue massage she was perscribing among other things.
    praise God, please let this finaly be the end of my searching for the care that I need.
    my health continualy has been declining and it causes me to cry a lot and both my boys are breaking my heart. one answered prayer at a time, maybe. just wanted to let you know, going back to lay down which is all I do now. i tire so easily nwo and need so much rest and try so hard to control the pain. to remain calm. its scarry though.
    God Bless and luv to you
    lisa