Please continue to pray that God will give me respite

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Aug 12, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

from this horrible pain.
    I ask that the Lord will heal my heart for the indiffence that I have suffered from the doctors office.

I was told to never call at night in case of an emergency and the pain becomes to unbearable, he said he needs his rest.

I have never called yet, I suffer silently and get so afraid.

he told me that he does not beleive in pain meds and that I should get acupunture, I told him my insurande did not cover it, and I truly did not have the money, he told me that I was not trying and that I should be willing to make sacarfices.

I don't have his income.

when I am alone and afraid from this on going severe pain, I am not able to reach out to the medical community and I have tried to find a doctor for soo long.

He told me I need to stop doctor hopping, live with the pain.
    I'm suffering needlessley, I know there is help out there, they just won't provide it.

fibromyalgia is only one of my diagnoses, but once I said fibro, it was over. he gave me zoloft.

sorry for such a long letter. I have the Lord but if I just had the care I needed from the medical community, that would be half my battle, I need to feel safe.

you are the kindest people I know and I know your prayers will help, just ask the Lord to hurry

luv lisa
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

My heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry that you are having so much pain. I will certainly be praying for you.

Blessings, Judy
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

You are certainly in a tough spot, I agree with others when they say you should find another Dr, no Dr has the right to talk to you like your one has, or to dismiss all your concerns so off hand.
    I know it is difficult to find a Dr you get on with, I am still looking also ! I have a Dr I go near to where I live, she is lovely, but knows nothing about FM or CFS, I have given up trying to get any help from her, I just get my BP checked & my BP meds & leave, still with a pocket load of questions & no answers, no pain killers or anything that will help the fibro!
    You need to find another one who knows about your ailments, have you checked this site, they have lists of drs somewhere, see if there is one near you.
    I am praying for you.
    Linda.
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

and prayers Lisa~
    I understand fully all your going thru~
    We are alot alike.
    I hope your pain eases to a managable level,...thats half the battle.
    Hang in there sweetie~
    Blessings,
    Tandy
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Thank you all for your encouragement and strength, Kind word, and prayers
    luv you
    lisa