Please continue with prayer for my husband . .

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, Aug 21, 2003.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

My husband is scheduled for surgery on 9/5, two weeks from now, for the removal of the large mass under his left arm. He is having a very difficult time with it all, and is quite depressed over the thought of surgery and the uncertainity of what the mass might be. The doc's have tried to tell him that it's most likely "nothing" to worry about, but he still worries. It's been very difficult for him, and his difficulty is a stressor on him (and on me). Please continue to remember my husband in your prayers. I appreciate the support of this board. Thank you.
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Please tell your husband not to worry. My hubby has had two masectomys and most men don't have to have those ya know. Turns out they were just cysts.

Father in the Name of Jesus I approach your throne with the boldness I have obtained thru the Blood of Jesus. I lift up Bakron's husband to you and ask that your healing which we received by your stripes will be manifested in his body. I ask you Lord for your mercy in allowing this mass to completely disappear before surgery Father. I curse this mass in Jesus name and command it to disappear completely. Father I ask you to release new and healthy cells in the place of the damaged cells. Father, please help Bakons husband to enter into your rest. Thank you Father for that which you have already begun to do. In Jesus Name...Amen
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I pray that the Lord give him the Peace that passes understanding, and that all goes well with this lump.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

will lay his hands and heal your husbands heart and soul to easy his weary mind and heal the mass on his arm. God Bless Both of You, mamafrey
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope your husband can just let go and place this in God's hands; really, that's all we can do in times like this. I pray also that the mass is benign and that he will be fine. Bless you both.

Love, Mikie
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m praying that all turns out well with your husband. Prayors going up for both of you this week.

Best wishes,
    Sandyz
  7. bakron

bakron New Member

I know that your prayers have strengthened both of us.

We had our annual family reunion this weekend, and getting away to the coast was wonderful. He had a chance to really talk with a number of my relatives who are Christians, and had many different people tell him that he would be in their "thoughts and prayers." I think that the fellowship of the family has really helped.

I just want to thank each and everyone here on this board for their support. I am confident in Christ and feel very blessed by all of you. You are so special!

Thank you Lord for your marvelous works that cause us to praise you from whom all blessing flow! Amen
  8. bakron

bakron New Member

We were at the reunion over the weekend, and I didn't check until we were home last night. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

He is having a large mass under his left arm removed on 9/5. The mass is solid (no fluid at needle aspiration), and about 6 - 8 inches long from front to back, and about 3-4 inches top to bottom. I am sure that it's a "fatty" type tumor; however, he is really nervous about what's going on.

My husband is a dear, sweet, and wonderful man; however, he is not a Christian. I am hoping that this will give him time and chances to do some real soul searching and come to terms with who Christ is, and how Christ can give that peace that doesn't come normally.

Thanks, again.

Jeannette