Please could you help me?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Debra49659, May 30, 2008.

1. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I have never posted on this board before tonight. My believe in God is strong though I don't praise him nearly enough. Nor have I stepped into a church for many years. Maybe I am wrong in asking for prayers and guidence(sp?) I was diagnosed with FM/CFS and couple of years agon now and have found so much help and friendship.

I don't ask to be relieved of this pain, he never gives you more than you can bear. However, between the pain and the depression, the guilt....just everything. The pain is unbelievable as of late, I am crying everyday and worst of all I have taken out my frustration and anger on my family. I raise my voice to my two youngest daughters over things that really, really don't matter. Why would I do this?? I am feeling lost, alone and tremendously guilty.

Would you say a prayer for me and my family??

Debra
  2. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I think God is prompting you to seek Him.

Praise you Lord, Father God please show your mercy, your peace and your favour upon Debra, Please Lord grow in her, her desire to seek you, follow you, to serve you, Lord I pray your prompting upon debra to seek the truth, that Lord your word says to ask and keep on asking and we will recieve, to knock and keep on knocking and the door will be open to us, to seek and we will find, Lord show Debra your word and your plans for her, that your word says that we are blessed. I pray for supernatural healing upon her body and supernatural peace in her mind. I pray that Debra will abide in you Lord, that she will turn to you for all her needs, that she will find her strenghth in you Lord to take care of her family and bring Glory to you. In Jesus precious name Amen.

3. Have prayed for you Debra.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Welcome!

Please never feel wrong for asking for God's guidance and wisdom. We need it so much, and He wants to give His strength in our weakness. He surely wants to help you, and loves you greatly.

Many of us have not been to a church in years - for some this is our church - our fellowship, and place of prayer.

Please keep coming back. We will be praying for you!

Judy
  5. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Thank you all so much for the prayers. Can I share that even just in giving up my inner most thoughts and concerns left me feeling better.

I will come back...everyday that I am on the board I will be back. For as much as I need the help and support of others as well as to give some back. I also need guidance spiritually.

I feel such a relief that this can be my church...and I can pray, and pray for others for are asking for help as well.

I found the most beautiful passage today;

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

Seems as if I was guided to find this...I hope it helps provide some support to others as well.

Thanks to you all.
    Debra

6. MsE

MsE New Member

And exhausted people can get very cranky. The good Lord understands. I believe the Lord wants us to help ourselves as well as lean on Him when times are tough. Can you get some help with housework, the kids, etc. while you are going through a nasty FM/CFS exacerbation?

And, of course I will join in praying for you and your family. MsE
  7. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Debra,
    I certainly will pray! Have you talked to your doc about pain meds or maybe a change in pain meds? I know recently I've had to double what I'm taking. Pain makes us people we don't want to be. Praying right now!!

HUGS,
    kbak