please could you pray for me about my computer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sarah, Jun 23, 2002.

1. sarah

sarah New Member

I may not be able to use the internet soon which I really need if I can't sort out my computer problems. I'm with Tiscali and they are making us change our settings or else we will be disconnected. I can't make it work and I'm very scared I will be left without the internet. I don't know how to change my ISP and my normal computer man seems to have disappeared!
    Thanks and God bless.
    Sarah
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Sarah,
    It would be best for you to change your Server. There are so many out there, all you need to do is call one and they will walk you through it and set you up. If you need suggestions, let me know. I really like the one I have and it is Nationwide. I know how important the internet is to me, I'd be so lost without it so I can imagine how you must feel. I'll say a prayer for you that you can get it worked out. Let me know if you need help.

Love, Harmony
  3. sarah

sarah New Member

for saying you will pray. I don't know if you can help with the UK, or doesn't it matter where I am? I'm glad you appreciate my concerns. What is your ISP?
    God bless.
    Sarah.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will pray for you with the computer. I can't help, unlike Harmony, I am a lost kitten with this 'magic box'!

I have AOL, and it does give me problems sometimes, but I stay with them. When I first got the computer about a year and a half ago, my husband set it all up for me. I said I wanted AOL, and thats what he got.

I learn a little everyday about it, but I don't mess around with anything I don't know!

It went down this pass week for a few hours, I didn't know what to do, so I sat here and 'prayed' that it would work, well it came back on! So will be praying for you too.

God Bless,
    Shalom, Shirl