please could you pray for me?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sarah, Aug 12, 2002.

1. sarah

sarah New Member

Please could you pray that my terrible sore throat will go soon. I've had it on and off for days - I can't take much medicine. It's the worst one I've ever had and I keep losing most of my voice. I'm worried that my health is deteriorating because of my bad environment, although it could just be something I've picked up. I took a herbal essence just before, and I don't know if it was brought on by that, so I'm confused as to what's going on and scared.
    Thank you.
    love Sarah.

2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I sure will pray for your sore throat to get better soon.
    Have you gone to the Dr. to make sure it isn't strep?
    How about taking vitimin C and gargle with warm salt water.
    That is what I do when I get a sore throat.
    I pray you can get it taken care of as I know it can be miserable. Let us know how you're doing.

Love,
    Harmony
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

You say you live in a bad environment? You are suffering confusion? And you said you were scared?

I left the sore throat out on purpose because I also am concerned for you about your other issues?

Are you living in the street or a hobo camp? Using the public library to access your account.

IF you are in a situation where you have no funds, please go to an indigent clinic and start to pull up from the, what seems like a possible depression, place you are presently.

I am so glad you reached out to us and I will be praying for you now and later. Love CactusLil'
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am sorry to hear you have a bad sore throat. Yes, it could be caused from many factors.

I hope by the time you read this it has abated some for you.

It is not likely that the herbal essence could be the culprit, but its not impossible.

You just need to gargle with some salt and warm water, salt heals very well.

I will be praying for you and your invironment to improved for you as well as your discounfort with the sore throat.

I have had many sore throats myself, most of the time it seems to be something I caught from someone else. But you never know.

You take care, and I will pray untill I hear that you are feeling better.

God Bless Sarah, and know that the Lord is right there with you.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. sarah

sarah New Member

for praying for me and replying to my message. The throat has cleared up quite a bit! I'm left with a cough and a slight fever. It's turned the corner although it's still quite unpleasant. To Cactus, what I meant by environment was the cannabis - my neighbours smoke loads of cannabis all the time which seeps through the walls of my flat and I am cannabis intolerant. I can't imagine them cutting down to help me out. I'll let you know when the cough finally gets better. I have been trying to move but because of my environmental problems am sometimes intolerant to decoration and buildings.
    Thanks again.
    love Sarah.