please could you pray for my parents

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Dec 4, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there
    my parents suffer from heart conditions and other illness, they suffer a lot.
    they are trying to sell their home, we keep having open house but with no luck.
    they can't afford to maintain it and are unable to live there.
    they are under so much stress and continually obess about it and worry, I beleive my father already an anxiety disorder which the doctor does not treat him for, he also has fibro and has pain.
    I don't know if my parents are saved
    thank you so much
    God Bless
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that they sell the house and get relief from all the stress involved. I also ask that God send them healing for their ailments. My prayers are with you too as I know how hard it is to worry about parents.

Love, Mikie
  3. Lupian

Lupian New Member

Heavenly Father, thank You that we can come to you about everything and know that You listen with love and a desire to help. Please touch this situation, Lord, that the house will sell quickly, in January, and that the parents will stop obsessing about material things and turn to You, from whence their help cometh. Father, if they are not saved, please create a desire in the heart of their child to gently but effectively witness to them and offer to say the sinner's pray with them. Prepare their hearts to do this, please. Be involved, Lord, in everything to do with this situation. In the Name of Jesus we pray, amen.
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I really apreciate your prayers
    love lisa
  5. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

Please send the perfect buyer for Lisa's parents property. Let it sell without any further delay. While they are waiting keep them from worrying about this situation. And if they are not saved, may Your Holy Spirit speak to their hearts and awaken in them a deep desire to know You.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della