Please could you say a little prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by AnneTheresa, Nov 11, 2009.

1. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello all.

My name is Anne Theresa. I usually post on the FM/CFS board and the Chit-Chat board.

I pray daily and believe in the power of prayer. My concern (noted below) is important in the moment (so requires an immediate resolution) but is also an ongoing issue and therefore requires a long-term healing. I would be very appreciative if you could add my concern to your prayer list.

I'm having trouble reaching my eldest son to let him know some important family news. I've been trying to contact him (by phone and email) since mid-August to no avail. My youngest son has also tried to contact him with the same result.

If you pray, would you kindly put a word in to the Almighty; If it is the dear Lord's will, may He clear whatever barriers hinder this mother {Anne Theresa} and this son (Steven Andrew} from communicating with each other. Amen.

Thank-you and God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Will gladly join in with your prayers for you to be able to connect with your son.

I'll add it to my prayer list, until there is a resolution.

May God bless you, and all in your family.

Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/12/2009]
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I am saying prayers that your son is enveloped in protection and love and you will reach him soon or he will contact you very soon. Even if there be barriers, that God find a way to let you know often that your son is okay so that you are relieved from worry and suffering. I know you to be a wonderful, caring person and I believe God will help you.
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying for contact to be made with your dear son Steven; may he be safe, well and happy and also prayers for all issues be resolved.

God Bless
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will join all of you in your prayer request to reach your son. May the Lord reach out to him and you to contact one another.

Shalom, Shirl