PLEASE DON'T LAUGH

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by momof27, Nov 5, 2008.

1. momof27

momof27 New Member

WHEN I ASK FOR A FRIEND I SIMPLY MEAN A FRIEND TO CHAT WITH JOKE WITH BUT MOST OF ALL TO TALK TO, YOU SEE FOR 36 YEARS I HAVE HAD CHILDREN 24-7 I HAVE ADOPTED 27 AND RAISED MANY MORE MY PROBLEM IS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A FRIEND I ONLY KNOW HOW TO HELP A CHILD I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR HOW TO JOIN IN WHITH ADULTS I FEEL I WILL SAY THE WRONG THING AND HURT SOMEONE. MOM
  2. jinlee

jinlee Member

I can't remember the verse in the Bible but it says something like whosever helps one of my little ones does it as unto me. So, talking to you is talking to someone who has really served God in the highest way. You are someone I would love to talk to, to joke with, etc.

I really have never lost my kid-self. Inside of me I have little parts still. I do understand what you are saying. But don't feel bad. It can be a good learning experience. We have to get out there and not be afraid.

I tend to not want to meet new people, get out and about, probably because of these DDs. It has been so long since I was "normal" and others don't understand so many things.

I have one adopted son, age 24, from Korea. Yes, I too relate better to young ones than to older people. I think this is because they are truthful, don't stab you in the back, they don't do the things that make me distrust many older folk my own age.

So here is to friendship....

hugs...

Jinlee.
  3. lovinthelord

lovinthelord New Member

Hi
    I'm new here, so thankful to find others who understand on both levels...being a Christian and being sick. So, I'm hoping to find some friends here too. And friends don't laugh at one another. Hopefully we can laugh or cry together ( whichever is needed at the time.) It's nice to "meet" you Mom. God Bless You.
    Sheila
  4. ken-nz

ken-nz New Member

Hi from down under, you are doing a wonderful thing, now is the time for a little refreshing. Joyce Meyer has a CD/DVD on "People Pleasers" I have listened to it 6 times, well worth the $50. Will pray for you. Ken
  5. momof27

momof27 New Member

I WILL TRY TO FIND THE CD/DVD

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS, GOD BLESS YOU