Please everyone pray for my son and daughter in law

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by browneyelady48, Nov 6, 2006.

1. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

They are going through some really tough times and really need alot of prayers. It breaks my heart to see my son so down and depressed. Thanks so much Love Brenda
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dearest Jesus, I ask You this evening for a special healing, a healing of the heart for this couple.

The wounds between loved ones can be so much worse than the phyiscal to heal.

There are no pills to ease the pain and no Dr.'s advice that can take the place of Your love in their lives.

It is only You who can speak to them and show them that You are the example for the love they seek in each other.

Soften each heart, so that they may find You when they ask, why. Show them Your Love and Trust and I pray they recieve Your gift and peace. In Your Holy Name, ammen
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Include my prayers for your son and family. I have walked that path and it is a painful one to watch your child hurt. May the Lord bless and keep him, may his heart stay open, and may he make good decisions. I ask in His name.
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

for your son and DIL. I can only imagine the pain that you feel watching them go through this, Brenda. With God's help things can change.

Praying that things will change soon.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  5. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

Nothing has changed this week, for the two of them, and I am so worried about my son. But I have a strong faith in God and I know he has a plan. Love Brenda