Please everyone, remember this ~~

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dustymule, Feb 10, 2009.

1. dustymule

dustymule New Member

no matter what the circumstances, and I mean no matter what, remember who is in charge = God!!!!!! He see's all, knows all, and is always there to hold our hand when the mountains get too high to climb or the road too tough to travel. Keep God in your heart to guide you, and you will make it thru, I promise!!!!! Sincerely, Barbara
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Seems you have been feeling a bit better...it is such a terrific feeling to know that God is always watching over us.

I think that with us dealing with a chronic illness that we lose ourselves to all the things we are dealing with health wise.

It is good to remember that we do have our friends here, and of course we always have God!!

Take Care my friend!
    Deb
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I am so grateful for the support and advice I receive from all of the greaat people on these boards.

I've had my medications changed ...I am feeling a little loopy and really gittery, but I understand that the side effects can last about 4 weeks...so I have a couple to go, weeks that is.

How about you...I know you are having such a stressful time with SSDI and going everything in order with Allsup. I remember a post somewhere that you had written that you didn't want them to call your last employers. I know how you feel, I thought my last employers were really great and so wonderful.

Then when I Couldn't work anymore they were so terrible to me. Turned there backs on me.

So anyway...I understand how you feel but just try to move on...that is what I am trying to do.

God Bless, I'll talk to you later!!
    Deb

4. halfinhalfout

halfinhalfout New Member

how wonderful to hear something uplifting. I needed that today. I went on a second interview for my dream job and did not come out feeling that good about it. I try to tell myself, if it is meant to be, it will be. Say a prayer for me just in case...Glad things are well! 1/2