PLEASE HELP ABDOMIAL PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GLASTETTER, Sep 5, 2006.

1. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

I HAVE ABDOMIAL PAIN ALL THE TIME AND WAS WONDERING IF THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER THING WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH WITH THIS DD. I STAY BLOATED ALSO. I KNOW I AM FINE IN THE GYN DEPARTMENT, JUST GOT THAT TAKEN CARE OF IN FEB.
    DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM

PLEASE HELP
    BARBARA
  2. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

CONSTIPATION ALL THE TIME FOR ALMOST TWENTY YEARS
    I DO TAKE SUFF FOR THAT BUT IT IS NOT HELPING THE BLOATING
    AND THE PAIN I AM HAVING FEELS MORE LIKE MY OVARIES THAN INTESTIONAL SPASMS. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE WOULD FEEL LIKE OR EVEN WHERE I WOULD HURT FROM THEM. EVERY TIME I EAT I BLOAT, I ALSO EAT SMALL BUT I LOOK LIKE I PIGGED OUT

BARB
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Hi Barb,
    I really can not help you because I'm going threw the same thing right now. I just wanted you to know I understand and wish you well.
  4. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

5. homesheba

homesheba New Member

what does spaseming intestines feel like?
    i sometimes -

out of the blue!
    get pain so bad- and its not gas...
    that makes me pass out.
    i get to er but by then its over...
    ould that be it?
    i feel like i am being cut open for real...
  6. karalyn

karalyn New Member

I found homeopathy got rid of the symptoms for a long long time. I was under stress a while ago and it came back so i went to my homeopath and it went away again. But i still get flares around abdomen with pain. But the constipation went.
  7. ladydj

ladydj New Member

I also had abdominal spasims(sp)so bad that it would double me over in pain. I had an ultrasound and they found fibroids on my ovaries. Turns out that fibroids increase size during your period. Stress does play a roll in abdominal pains. I was however relieved to find out that many women have fibroids on their ovaries. You can google fibroids for more information. I found websites that say fibroids decrease in size during menopause. Good Luck to you. Lady DJ :0)
  8. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

WHO REPLIED
    I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVISE AND TRY THE DIFFERENT THINGS THAT WAS SUGGESTED

THANKS
    BARBARA