PLEASE HELP !! I HAVE VERY BAD NEWS A DEATH IN FAMILY ,SO SAD

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blkkat, Feb 14, 2008.

1. blkkat

blkkat New Member

my husband just received a call to inform us that his cousin that he grew up with, him and his wife just had a healthy baby girl named Daisy

came home and after two weeks she got very sick ,so they took her to the hospital within hrs she died from( FLEASH EATING VIRUS)

her mother was the carrier. this was their first child. this type of strain and death from it are 1 of 3 in the country.

were just heart broken!!

PLEASE I ASK YOU TO PRAY FOR THIS YOUNG COUPLE

thank you , BLKKAT.....Mona
    [This Message was Edited on 02/14/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/14/2008]
  2. springwater

springwater Well-Known Member

Dear blkkat

So sorry to hear; how horrible to die of such a condition; how heartbreaking for the parents. Praying for them all.

God Bless
  3. Juloo

Juloo Member

From such a happy time in their lives, to such a sad time. They'll really need their families around them to begin to heal.
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm so very sorry, that is a terrible tragedy for them and for you.

Rosie
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Mona- I posted on the other board as well- I'm praying for God to comfort you and your family.

Take care,
    Terri
  6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You are all in my prayers and i will also send it around to my prayer group at work. I am so sorry.
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

So sorry for this young family. Sending up prayers for them.

Hugs,
    MSS
  8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Such a sad sad story.

dar
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Are all in my prayers! What a Tradgedy!,,,Very sad for the Mom and dad!,,,,,Sis
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

BLKKAT,

What a terrible thing to have happened. The parentw must just be devistated as I am sure others in the family also.

I had heard of that flesh eating virus but I think or thought it was pretty rare. What a horrible thing to have happened in your family. It is just heartbreaking to hear that.

You all (the family) will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,

Granni
  11. ckball

ckball New Member

I am so sorry for your families loss, losing a baby alwasys seems so unfair. My prayers are you and your family.

How is the mother? Does she have the virus- Carla
  12. blkkat

blkkat New Member

Thank you all so very much!!

this means alot to me , knowing there's so many Prayers for ((them. ))

I knew i could count on each and everyone of you!

yes shes a carrier, so when the day comes to have another baby ,it must be by C section. i dont know all the details.

just pray she doesn't carry any guilt!!

one of your SISTERS , Mona aka--BLKKAT
    [This Message was Edited on 02/16/2008]
  13. momof471

momof471 New Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. How harrible for the parents. I will be keeping your family in my prayer's.

God Bless
  14. dotti51

dotti51 New Member

Dear Blkkat,
    Just read your post, and I want to say how awfully sorry I am for the parent's of the little girl. They will be in my prayers. It's such a terrible thing to have happen. I just can't imagine it happening.

Dotti51