please help, im so confused

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunfloweryellow, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hello to all, Im still a newbe here and havent told my story yet, but i get on here everyday and read the post, I want to start taking the grape seep extract but i have no ideal on what brand is the best and where to get it, dont know if its a rule breaker for someone to suggest a brand, also i want to detox, i need the same help with that, please!! i just want to say also since finding this board i dont feel so alone, and have been learning alot of things i should be doing and test i def should be having done, i will share my story very soon, right now im in such a fibr fog and a massive headache and you know the knots on the back lower part of your head, which are a trigger point, they have been so imflamed for the past 2wks, i cant hardly stand to lay on my pillow, anyways i really really need help with the grape seed extract, and detox products, if someone could point me in the right direction on brands and where i can get them, i also want to say that i wish all of you didnt have this fibro and chronic pain or any of the multiple other medical problems i have read about here, i would not put this on anyone, sorry to have wrote so much, i only intended to ask about the confusion i have about the products above lol
    Thank you so much for reading
    Kim
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

What sort of detoxing are you interested in? There are things for detoxing your liver, heavy metals, mercury and so on. Several years ago I did a liver detox under the supervision of my chiropractor, which I think was primarily for chemical solvents I had been exposed to at a job I had.

So it would help if you could be more specific. I am guessing you are probably interested in a general liver detox, that seems to be the most common. But if you are talking about mercury or heavy metals, it's a different ball game.

It is okay to list brand names on this site, you just can't say where you buy them.

Mary
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please check out the store here. Their prices are comparable to what I've found at stores and their quality control is excellent. Proceeds from the sales are what fund this website and research into, and advocacy for, our illnesses. It's a win-win situation. Also, check out the sales here. I know I can buy here with confidence because ProHealth is so careful about what they sell.

Love, Mikie
  4. Jittle

Jittle Member

Hi Kim and welcome,

I have many knots in my neck and shoulder (One, big one of course, has been there for YEARS). My neck issues started causing headaches: My nurse had me order a traction collar from a medical supply company. It basically is an enhanced neck brace that you pump up once it is one. If my neck is a mess, or is causing me a headache I wear it for twenty minutes, and oh what relief I get.

Hope this helps
    Jittle
  5. FaithHopeCure

FaithHopeCure New Member

I am so sorry to hear about all the pain you are struggling with. I have had knots and pain in my neck that caused migraine headaches for the last 5 years. They would get so bad that I would have muscle spasms in my head that felt like worms wear crawling in my head.

Last March I had read that having lidocain shot injections on the worst area of the muscle pain can relieve a lot of pain in the rest of the body. So I had six sets of Lidocain/cortisone injected in my neck near the skull. This was done across the top of the neck and lower skull area.

It was painful but it relieved all the pain there. I did this for 8 weeks. Now I no longer need the shots. I have tightness in that area but no pain.

This is just a suggestion. It doesn't work for everyone but it is worth a try.