Please help me find a good Pain Dr. in Indiana

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tjean1010, Aug 14, 2010.

  1. tjean1010

    tjean1010 New Member

    I recently moved to Columbus from Cinci OH.
    I still go to the Dr their and have had so much trouble getting my scripts filled.
    If you know of a Pharmacy that will fill them for me please reply.
  2. Janalynn

    Janalynn New Member

    Are you looking for a Dr. or a pharmacy? Why are you having trouble getting your scripts filled?
    Can you give us more information so that we can help a little better?

    Are you trying to get pain medication filled across state lines? (Ohio/Indiana)You can't do that with narcotics I dont think so you'll have to fill them when you go to the Dr. I'm not even sure I"m understanding your question though. Sorry!
  3. Query

    Query New Member

    Dr. Michael Cassaro was recommended in that big doctor thread here. He used to be in Louisville KY and now he is in Indiana. His old number still works 502-891-8940.
  4. erica1971

    erica1971 New Member

    hello i live in valdosta,ga.its good that you are getting meds,my problem is im not taking any at all.i seem to have trouble finding a doctor to get meds from.maybe we can help each other.

[ advertisement ]