Please help me find some help

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by tupperware, Dec 27, 2011.

  1. tupperware

    tupperware New Member

    Hi there, my son has chronic lyme disease and his LLMD thinks that he has probably had it since before diagnosed with PDD (mild autism) at 2 years of age. I do remember him having terrible exema mostly on joints---and scratching at night till he bled at about 20 months old. He is 16 now and cannot do what he could easily do at 6 -7 -8 years old. I have watched him deteriorate for the last 3 - 4 years, screaming for an MRI, Cat Scan, whatever as I knew autism did not do this. He is now like an advanced alzheimer's patient and in a lot of pain. He cannot tollerate the antibiotics. He is in way too much pain and out of control and violent. He was never angry or violent until he suffered with this about 2 years ago till now and I'm so worried about what will happen to him.
    I NEED an LLMD who treats with herbs and other alternative treatments as the drugs are too toxic for him now. I am doing herbs and rife and he is herxing like crazy, fever, groaning in pain, out of control and violent just randomly when he can get up. I NEED HELP PLEASE. I'm doing everything I know how to do to detox but this is so scary to see him suffer and not have a dr who can help. Debbie
  2. rockgor

    rockgor Well-Known Member

    Welcome to the board. I'm sorry to read about your situation. And even
    sorrier than I don't really know anything about Lyme disease. Maybe folks
    on the lyme board or the Alternate Therapy board will be more helpful.

    You can find the board rules in the upper right corner. If you want to take
    a break from medical matters you can visit the Chit chat board to discuss
    social topics like TV, music, pets, family, etc.

    Good luck to you and your son.

  3. Mikie

    Mikie Moderator

    Post a message with your location and need for a Lyme doc in the title. You can explain in the body of the message. I am so sorry for all you and your son are going through. Prayers going up for help for you.

    Love, Mikie
  4. Nanie46

    Nanie46 Moderator


    So sorry to hear about your son's illness.

    You can find a Lyme literate Naturopathic Doctor (LLND), along with pediatric LLMD's on's "Seeking a Doctor" Board.

    Here's what you can do.....go to on flash discussion.....sign up for on the "Seeking a Doctor" on "post new topic".

    Create a title for your post that will tell people exactly what you need...such as "Need a LLND or LLMD who also uses herbals for 16 yr old in (put your state here).

    Then you can explain a little more in the body of your post, like you did above.

    I also urge you to go to the "Medical Questions" board and the "General Support" board on where there are lots of helpful people to support you.

    There are other parents there who have children with lyme...some very complicated....they can help you.

    We do have a lyme board here too. It is not very active though and we do not have a Dr referral system.

    I am Dekrator48 on if I can help you there.